Lets not forget Ramsay Bolton dropped the realest diss track in GOT history

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:wow:One of the GOAT villains. Savage w/ it

Calculated as fxck... hustled from b*stard status to Warden of the north through a spectacular display of schemery... The show needed a villain like him, shoulda kept him on a bit longer.

:wow:"Ya brother tied up in a Brooklyn basement, face it"
To be fair, he didn’t really do anything besides kill his father :pachaha:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
The book version is even more :huhldup::whoa:

b*stard
, was the only word written outside the scroll. No Lord Snow or Jon Snow or
Lord Commander. Simply b*stard. And the letter was sealed with a smear of hard pink wax. “You were right to come at once,” Jon said. You were right to be afraid. He cracked the seal, flattened the parchment, and read.

Your false king is dead, b*stard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle.

I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.

Your false king’s friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, b*stard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.

I want my bride back. I want the false king’s queen. I want his daughter and his red witch.

I want his wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want Reek. Send them to me, b*stard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your b*stard’s heart and eat it.

It was signed,

Ramsay Bolton,
Trueborn Lord of Winterfell.

I think Mance wrote that :lupe:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the theon torture scenes were hard as hell to watch.

ramsey killed his own men to fukk with theon's head in the fake breakout :wow:

one of the greatest villains in tv history, with the most satisfying death (maybe tied with that little shyt joffrey's)
Joffreys death wasnt satisfying to me. That little fukk needed to be beaten to death like Ramsay.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
ramsayset?
dont know how u support dude who kill his own men, rapes and torture women, feed their pregnant wife to dogs
Ya'll will attach yourselves to anything :scust:

Well........

giphy.gif

Well its still better and less demonic that #lannisterset :lolbron:

giphy.gif

But did he lose 92 bricks and have to fall back like stannis though :win:

True that but he came through the game like DipSet and had it poppin for 2 summers:whew:

Martha

• Dap
Reactions: hex

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ramsey was the King of PsyOps in Got man. He was running mind games on everyone.

Telegraphing his Gangster.

1) I don't need an Army. Just give me 20 good men. :wow:

2) Come and see. :picard:

3) Didnt he ask Jon Snow ''How's my wife?'' or some shyt at Battle of the Basterds :mjlol:

4) If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. :francis:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ramsey was the King of PsyOps in Got man. He was running mind games on everyone.

Telegraphing his Gangster.

1) I don't need an Army. Just give me 20 good men. :wow:

2) Come and see. :picard:

3) Didnt he ask Jon Snow ''How's my wife?'' or some shyt at Battle of the Basterds :mjlol:

4) If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. :francis:
5.)

nikka let Rickon run halfway towards Jon then proceeded to miss arrows on purpose until he was close enough for Jon to see him die in 1080p :wow:

That was possibly the most gully shyt (before an L) since Oblock Oberyn was stylin all over the Mountain in front of the Lannisters :damn: