Let's look at the history of racism in WWe and see why Avon is so hard on them

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Did OP get bushed over this thread? :laff:
Got bushed for being caught calling someone a "dark eyed monkey". To make it more murky, there's accusations of him being white based on his own posts, whether he is or not, calling other people monkeys is some wild foul shyt.

Getting caught calling someone a monkey in a thread you started about racism is nasty work. :picard:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Got bushed for being caught calling someone a "dark eyed monkey". To make it more murky, there's accusations of him being white based on his own posts, whether he is or not, calling other people monkeys is some wild foul shyt.

Getting caught calling someone a monkey in a thread you started about racism is nasty work. :picard:
Wasn't he already bushed for that? I know I've seen him get bushed before. :patrice:

Either way, should've been banned for that honestly.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Wasn't he already bushed for that? I know I've seen him get bushed before. :patrice:

Either way, should've been banned for that honestly.
Honestly I don't know but if he's a breh or not, you getting that flagrant, you need a forced vacation. People taking these Stan wars way too seriously. :scust:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Majority of combat sports are MAGA's favorite. Whether it's wrestling, MMA or boxing.

Maybe some of the younger wrestlers aren't on that bullshyt, but most of the old wrestler definitely are.

Which is hilarious when rappers quote guys like ric flair while it's been documented what a trash humam being he is.

United States is a huge country. Some trailer trash cac has zero fukks about anyone but himself. Wrestling fans, majority of them, live in trailer parks. Wrestling fans live week to week. The best time to book a wrestling show is when they get their welfare fukking chek.