Let's look at the history of racism in WWe and see why Avon is so hard on them

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Remember when the whole wrestling industry came at Lio Rush :mjpls:

Nobody defended Bianca :mjpls:

But I’m supposed to feel bad about Emma & Maxxine:unimpressed:
Even ol' Hurricane showed his true colors then.

hR7i1E0.jpeg

c5JoLnB.jpeg

The blatant racist hypocrisy makes it that much more annoying.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I could never get past this event. I still to this day wonder why would Mr T. agree to be apart of this?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: Daily reminder that this is the industry that some black kid in America dream about....

Its getting harder to separate the art from the reality that Koko B Ware was dancing with his bird, but spiritually crying alone wishing that he had the same love as his whiter counterparts.

Imagine Lio Rush finally making it to the big leagues Maggle, and said one random goofy tweet. All those handshakes, smiles, and training memories became a blur as he was just another "nikka" in the business.

What about Swole who actually made Britt Baker legit, only to deal with the backlash of fans and even her own "boss", but nevermind all that...bangerz!

How about Bob Sapp, who actually got paid to be a "big strong black scary guy" in Japan, but do you actually know Bob Sapp?

The industry is a motherfukker beyond the stan war bullshyt and etc. Because the truth is in the water. Regardless of how many flips you can do, how over you are with the fans...the mirror is a reflection of how far you will have to go to become a huge commodity to the business.

Hickelbottom would never :hubie:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think you’re the only one who calls it that :comeon:
Yeah because that's what it was...everybody black rocking red...dancing and being off tilt. R truth too. Cripple H calling Mark Henry the "Kool Aid Man" with no repercussions...

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jacqueline getting a a train ran on her by some racist white men:hhh: calling the youg rock the n word:wow:

the
pg-13-1024x1024.jpg

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know y'all think your boy Avon be trolling but this thread is going to be about all the racism that's been going on for over 40 years....

Feel free to add

That's just Hunter being Hunter. Yall really need to stop with the accusations

Last edited: