Lets keep it real, AA's have the best black food in the world

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know Zay is trolling but if you think AA food is better than any African cuisine around the world then you are retarded. :mjlol:

I know most of y'all don't travel or even cook y'all own food so there is nothing to talk about. :manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Louisiana Creole food is the BEST, bar none...Ethiopian close 2nd, Naija food 3rd...
THAT GUMBO, THAT JAMBALAYA...THAT ETOUFEE...THE PRALINES, nikka...DIRTY RICE.
Not to mention the sweet red beans and rice, sweet corbread, that Lemon Marange pie...:noah:

This makes me realize that once my older generation passes... How am I gonnna live without a woman who can make these dishes:damn:

Like I know how to make SOME of them... But not all and not like these women can:mjcry:

I have to marry me a southern creole chick. I've narrowed the choice down now. Either she has to know how or be willing to learn (with me as well) but knowing how to make Louisiana creole food is a necessity

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Tet ou fou ti gason? :mindblown:

You posted the WEAKEST showings for Haitian food!:heh:

c4dfef86a2a6173501d3d38eb01fc5e7.jpg

753211d461db4d24c78e7cb660daf61f.jpg

8bfe5ec25b2e5a82a912896b08038bea.jpg

griot-fest:-the-haitian-food-festival_0_4894.jpg

Making our shyt look bad and im only part Haitian.:heh:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all lets keep it 100, 'African American' food is not black food. African and Carribbean food is black food, African american food is light skinned nikka food, it is bedwench food, house nikka food imma just keep it real. While we are on this subject id just like to point out most of you black folks from the states still out here repping the USA, calling america the greatest country in the world, repping the flag and land of your slave masters, consider yourself American when really what even is an american, in all honesty the shyt dont exist. A bunch of white people all over Europe came to that land killed the people that lived there and created a flag and a name, imported a load of slaves from Africa and forced you to build their new white nation and fast forward to now and they still oppress you, you are still disadvantaged, they still hold you back, they still look at you like your nothing, hopeless and can do nothing except with their help or if they allow you to. The only difference is these days you see yourself as one of them, as an American signing the anthem and repping the flag designed by your racist historical slave masters.

Your best way around this is to refer to yourself as 'African American', when most of you don't even know what part of Africa your from that makes up the first half, let alone stepped foot on the continent. Not taking shots at anyone, just if we keep it all the way real for a second.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
First of all lets keep it 100, 'African American' food is not black food. African and Carribbean food is black food, African american food is light skinned nikka food, it is bedwench food, house nikka food imma just keep it real. While we are on this subject id just like to point out most of you black folks from the states still out here repping the USA, calling america the greatest country in the world, repping the flag and land of your slave masters, consider yourself American when really what even is an american, in all honesty the shyt dont exist. A bunch of white people all over Europe came to that land killed the people that lived there and created a flag and a name, imported a load of slaves from Africa and forced you to build their new white nation and fast forward to now and they still oppress you, you are still disadvantaged, they still hold you back, they still look at you like your nothing, hopeless and can do nothing except with their help or if they allow you to. The only difference is these days you see yourself as one of them, as an American signing the anthem and repping the flag designed by your racist historical slave masters.

Your best way around this is to refer to yourself as 'African American', when most of you don't even know what part of Africa your from that makes up the first half, let alone stepped foot on the continent. Not taking shots at anyone, just if we keep it all the way real for a second.

Look at this smart dumb nicca shyt yall
1g6jyc.gif
I bet you thought this was some profound shyt huh?