Lets keep it real, AA's have the best black food in the world

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nigerian+Chicken+Soup+with+Semolina+Fufu+1.jpg

eat fufu brehs :flabbynsick:

No lie, I prayed to god for my people's food the night after I ate at my African ex's family dinner and seeing nikkas grabbing big globs of flavorless fufu with their hands and dipping it:pachaha:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
No lie, I prayed to god for my people's food the night after I ate at my African ex's family dinner and seeing nikkas grabbing big globs of flavorless fufu with their hands and dipping it:pachaha:
you dodged a bullet - outside of Jollof rice, that nigerian food is :scusthov:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's actually called pepper soup. Almost made like Gumbo but taste better and has less basic ingredients:mjgrin:
well since it looks like diarrhea and the fact that I've never heard ANYONE from ANYWHERE talk about it...

So I'm gonna go on ahead and assume this is an opinion that is only shared by people in your culture

So nah... Pass:heh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
America's obesity problem didn't exist for centuries while this stuff was being eaten and is the product of fast food consumption and office type jobs...some of yall aren't that smart:jbhmm:

My grandpa grew up on a farm eating "slave food" and is healthier, smatter, handsomer and stronger than the vast majority of you coli nikkas well into his 70s :pachaha:

FACTS