Let’s just end this debate right now, Kobe Bryant dominated Tim Duncan’s teams in the playoffs. Like, consistently, every single time.

Daps
4-1 in their primes.

Stats here from 2001-2004 x.com

In 2008 Kobe averaged 29/6/4 (he shot 10 fts all series too) he TORCHED these nikkas and beat the defending champs 4-1

It should also be noted that the Spurs had homecourt advantage in 01,02, and 04… and STILL LOST

:mjlol: I love Tim Duncan he’s one of my favorite players, but Kobe dominated this man for a decade.

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
Shaq and Tim Duncan were 1 st team All NBA for several years running during their rivalry

"Kobe beat Duncan", when he has 1st team all NBA center on his team is a clown comment
:pachaha:Conveniently left out when Duncan swept Kobe and Shaq in 99'. Op post isnt serious.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, I didn't think I hurt OP's feelings in that 25 best players of the 2000s thread...

But here we are.

:mjlol:

you%27ll-be-aight-paid-in-full.gif

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
That's why Kobe is great

Even though Shaq was the main player, what Kobe did was irreplaceable and so playing with Shaq should not be held against him
It seems that Kobe is the only player in history this argument is used against. No one ever says “ well magic played with Kareem” or vice versa. shyt is weird honestly, and if you look at Kobe’s stats during that 3peat, no one with a sane mind would say he was “carried”.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It seems that Kobe is the only player in history this argument is used against. No one ever says “ well magic played with Kareem” or vice versa. shyt is weird honestly, and if you look at Kobe’s stats during that 3peat, no one with a sane mind would say he was “carried”.
Because Kobe was a sidekick.

Kobe won exactly nothing after Shaq left until Pau got there.

There is no comparison between Tim and Kobe. Tim is the HOF big Kobe needs to even compete for titles, otherwise he doing a bunch of nothing but going up 3 - 1 in the first round and losing.

You giving Kobe credit for the 3 peat. He was still there after Shaq left. What happened?