Let's just admit it. We have no lives and our lives suck..

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anyone posting on a message board daily is a real loser at life..:manny:

We basically have no friends..our future looks bleek..and we're some of the most loser ish creatures to roam this planet..we like to talk shyt about other people outside this site..but those people have real lives..

Can we just admit that the Internet ruined our dreams and aspirations and now all we can do is pray for a quick death..lets just admit brehs and bytches..

Rep me if you agree
i define having a real life as doing the things you want to do. i like to play video games, watch movies, read manga, watch anime, watch tv shows, read books.

these are the things i prefer to do with my life. i'm highly antisocial so physically being around people makes me uncomfortable.

most of society would look at a recluse shut-in like me and say i have no life and i'd look at them and know that if i had their life doing the things they do i'd be miserable.

i put a full tank of gas in my car 2 weeks ago an in those two weeks i drove out 1/8 of a tank of gas. my job provides a vehicle and gas for it so that helps but still.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i define having a real life as doing the things you want to do. i like to play video games, watch movies, read manga, watch anime, watch tv shows, read books.

these are the things i prefer to do with my life. i'm highly antisocial so physically being around people makes me uncomfortable.

most of society would look at a recluse shut-in like me and say i have no life and i'd look at them and know that if i had their life doing the things they do i'd be miserable.

i put a full tank of gas in my car 2 weeks ago an in those two weeks i drove out 1/8 of a tank of gas. my job provides a vehicle and gas for it so that helps but still.

^ you're a good poster & all but you're gonna be one of those dudes with mad regrets in life. seriously you should reconsider this

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Definitely can see where the OP is coming from.

Nothing wrong with posting on a messageboard/ web-based forum but some posters on here really living vicariously through their screen names.

If you have 2000 posts or less in a year= you're a loser for sure. :mjpls:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
Definitely can see where the OP is coming from.

Nothing wrong with posting on a messageboard/ web-based forum but some posters on here really living vicariously through their screen names.

If you have 2000 posts or less in a year= you're a loser for sure. :mjpls:

i agree. i spend too much time on here. its tough though keeping away :why: