Let's just admit it. We have no lives and our lives suck..

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Lifes actually pretty good. I'm just a boring ass quiet person most of the time and this forum is non-stop jokes with music leaks thrown in once in a while

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lollll this dude makes the funniest threads

i feel like theres a few geniuses on this board (art barr, mowgli, etc) sometimes i think why the fukk are these mf's spending so much time/energy on this site?

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got maaaad friends and shyt...I just get on this shyt on nights when I'm blazin just to fukk around. Coulda gone out tonight but wanted to save my energy for the weekend

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone posting on a message board daily is a real loser at life..:manny:

We basically have no friends..our future looks bleek..and we're some of the most loser ish creatures to roam this planet..we like to talk shyt about other people outside this site..but those people have real lives..

Can we just admit that the Internet ruined our dreams and aspirations and now all we can do is pray for a quick death..lets just admit brehs and bytches..

Rep me if you agree

I see you trying to get these neg reps :youngsabo:

Nope, Dap+pos rep :umad:

Btw i usually only get on here when I'm slacking off at the office :ld:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Not gonna lie, he has a point for some people like Sierra mist.. Idk how some of you nikkaz be on here all day everyday.. :manny: I only get on from work, and I'm bout to stop cuz when I do, I'm not productive at all :to: