Let's have a conversation about domestic violence...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Took a deal today for two years intensive/supervised probation and an assload of restitution for some shyt that was a 50/50 thing and if I'm being honest, was more 75/25 (with me being the 25%). I'll be able to get in more detail throughout the thread but for the purposes of starting off the thread I'm going light...

Let me start by saying, I don't at all condone violence against women. I don't hit women (this situation I'm convicted of strangling by kids mom), don't approve of it, but I also don't approve of violence against men or children from women, either, and there has to be some real accountability for the sisters out here who perpetuate violence...

Just too many times that accountability ain't coming from the court of law. I basically got convicted today for my past criminal record, not a single thing on my record is domestic violence, and I got backed in a corner I couldn't win. And this is after spending roughly $6000 on representation the last three months, imagine what woulda happened to me if I couldn't afford representation...

So I'm going to have to take parenting and batterer's classes going forward here. I won't deny that I could have responded differently in this situation, I ain't perfect at all, but I'm not a gotdamn batterer and I spent roughly 5 hours in court today, and here's some of the shyt I heard. Whether these guys were guilty or not, i don't know the extent of guilt but here's some of the shyt i heard and guys sentenced to programs with me...

And this is an open invitation for ALL women of The Coli to jump in here, as well as the brothers, but i really need to talk to women about this shyt....

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
•guy gets into it with his girl, smacks her up and points his gun at her (I've never smacked a woman or pointed a gun at one)...edit, inhale pointed a gun at a woman but it was a decade ago, she was a dope dealer and u was robbing them so I treated her how I treat men when I lived that way. There may be a similar occurrence to this I'm forgetting but I've never drew a gun on a woman i was with, never...

•guy clotheslines his woman, takes her keys, steals her car, goes on a joyride and dumps it at Crabtree Valley Mall telling her he was gonna light it on fire (never done this)...

•guy has a ton of convictions for DV on his record, including two apiece from '19 and '18, and multiple violations of protective orders, and was released on a $300,000 unsecured bail only to go beat up a new woman...

•guy beats his woman while she's holding their 3 week old, throws her in a tub, and threatens to kill her. Last July of 2019 they both were arrested for fighting in the middle of the street...

I can't even remember all the wild shyt I heard today and I'm sitting in here like, I'm about to be in these gotdamn programs with the kind of cats who do shyt like this. I'm trying not to be judgemental because there's a silver lining in everything, but this shyt had me infuriated...

What's more, guess how many women went before the judge today? Zero. I was in that bytch for 5 hours and the only women there were in support of loved ones. Baffling and shows the inequality in how women and men are prosecuted because I've personally been with three women with violent streaks...

Which probably says something horrible about me, that I keep attracting these types, and I acknowledge that. I got some shyt to fix but this is crazy, I never went calling police on these psychos, but even if I did, one guy was in court, some Indian guy, saying he was pleading not guilty and everything being charged against him, she did to him. Which I can believe...

I'm frustrated as fukk and as frustrated as any other period of my life. As men we need to be more aware of triggers and anger and I'm looking to learn and grow on that myself. Women, we gotta stop acting like it's okay for women to a)assault men, b)lie on men to victimize themselves, and c)lie on their kids and hold them from men...

I don't know where to start but this type of shyt gonna turn me into an activist for this shyt, this shyt ain't cool at all, fam...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Why did you get her pregnant multiple times?

In June 2016, we had been broken up for about 3 weeks, and I was in Atlanta with a casual fling from Vegas I used to move shyt to Atlanta with. I get a surprise text from the "ex" telling me she coming to Atlanta to see me and expect me the next day, where was I gonna be? So i thought it was just a last jumpoff, I'd get to knock it down one more time...

She gets there the next day, runs into the bathroom instead of actually greeting me, and sends me a text saying "I'm pregnant". I started laughing, she comes out the bathroom all mad and long story short, I didn't believe her because we hadn't had sex in a month or so. I left her and went out and when I got back she was still there mad and shyt. Going forward got some confirmation, but that one was unexpected as we hadn't even talked or texted in like three weeks...

In January 2018 I was working in Vermont and got a text of an ultrasound from her after she'd been telling me she was on the pill for like three months. She didn't admit it then, but months later admitted to me that she was lying and only took birth control like twice...

This chick basically trapped me with me with two pregnancies, and let me be clear---->I love my daughters to death and just had them both the last 8 days and had a blast. I don't regret being a father, best thing ever. But she definitely trapped me...

We told you to move out:snoop:

I deserve that and believe me I've heard from people around me the last few months...

I learned I'm selfish and try manipulating situations to my will, this one I always said I would leave on a date I was ready (I forecasted June) instead of when I actually should have (thos happened in March and I shoulda left this situation two years ago)...

I deserve that...

u got a record breh... n the broad know it... she gone push u to ya limit..then u fukked...

Bruh it's some bullshyt, straight clown shyt. I was hearing some wild shyt today and I was like man I never in my life did no stupid shyt like this...

We get in front of the judge and the reading of my record comes into play and the judge basically said she was surprised i was getting probation. shyt had me mad as fukk and I'm angry as hell...

The integrity of women who do this to men need to be exposed on a judicial level...

Be vague brehs

Argued over a previous agreement of talking to other men around my daughters. She talking to dude and broadcasting it obnoxiously so impulsively, and I'm 100% wrong for this, when she got off and put her phone down, she wanted to talk...

We started arguing and she laid her phone on the couch, so I grabbed it. She was sending this guy pics of my daughters going back a month, when she said she wasn't. I told her it was disrespectful and I could give her phone back when she stopped doing this shyt (the in my face talking and the lying about pics), I don't know dude or if he pedo so shouldn't I know what random mf you showing pics of my girls to?

She nutted up big time, over the next 5 minutes I'm going from room to room, again I shoulda fukking put the phone down and walked away. In this time she punched me repeatedly, slapped me repeatedly, scratched me repeatedly, threw shyt (the girls toys, shoes, the girls chairs) at me, followed me from room to room...

I get to the kitchen and she misses a punch and punches our 3-year old who was standing next to us. Our daughter starts crying and she apologizes, then punches me in back of the head again...

All of this shyt happened and I didn't lose it until she grabbed some Raid and sprayed me, I ducked away so it only caught my forehead and left side of my head but she aimed straight for my eyes and mouth. When I first grabbed her phone she was sitting down and our girls were playing, at some point she grabbed our 1-year old and used her as a body shield, like she'd hit me with her free hand and turn the baby side towards me, did this several times...

After she sprayed me she turned and I put her in a chokehd and told her to put the baby down. She said no, so I lowered her to the ground, held the choke maybe 10 more seconds before snapping out of it and realized what I was doing, had her for about 20 seconds or so...

Bro 100% that was fukked up, situation was avoidable, and I know better than to react like that. More than anything I've realized I have a trigger when muhfukkas yell at me and it emotionally discombobulates me, so I gotta check that. I'm accountable for how I respond to shyt...

She calls the people, and ultimately leads to where we are. She bit her tongue and had a bruise by her chin that looks like a fukking hicky and it fukked me up. She didn't want to drop the charges until it was too late and when she did, the DA wouldn't because my record made this a DA's wet dream...

The State felt that I went over the limit of self-defense into criminal assault, they actually said this today, no charges against her, she denied doing anything other than pushing me to get her phone back. DA said even if what I said her actions was true, I crossed the legal threshold of self defense into criminal assault...

Which made no sense, and if she told the police the actual story in March, either both of us woulda been charged or none of us. Her story was "he took my phone, I tried to get it back and pushed him, and he strangled me". And said I was a threat to her and my daughters...

Complete BS and I've done well focusing this energy inwardly in the last four months, but today shyt angered me all over again. shyt is bullshyt and the state basically admitted there was no evidence but she's in therapy and that bruise on her chin is the evidence of a stranglehold...

The penalty of I didn't plead? 67-138 months. If I had no record the penalty for this shyt? 3-8 months...

Daps
In June 2016, we had been broken up for about 3 weeks, and I was in Atlanta with a casual fling from Vegas I used to move shyt to Atlanta with. I get a surprise text from the "ex" telling me she coming to Atlanta to see me and expect me the next day, where was I gonna be? So i thought it was just a last jumpoff, I'd get to knock it down one more time...

She gets there the next day, runs into the bathroom instead of actually greeting me, and sends me a text saying "I'm pregnant". I started laughing, she comes out the bathroom all mad and long story short, I didn't believe her because we hadn't had sex in a month or so. I left her and went out and when I got back she was still there mad and shyt. Going forward got some confirmation, but that one was unexpected as we hadn't even talked or texted in like three weeks...

In January 2018 I was working in Vermont and got a text of an ultrasound from her after she'd been telling me she was on the pill for like three months. She didn't admit it then, but months later admitted to me that she was lying and only took birth control like twice...

This chick basically trapped me with me with two pregnancies, and let me be clear---->I love my daughters to death and just had them both the last 8 days and had a blast. I don't regret being a father, best thing ever. But she definitely trapped me...

I deserve that and believe me I've heard from people around me the last few months...

I learned I'm selfish and try manipulating situations to my will, this one I always said I would leave on a date I was ready (I forecasted June) instead of when I actually should have (thos happened in March and I shoulda left this situation two years ago)...

I deserve that...

Bruh it's some bullshyt, straight clown shyt. I was hearing some wild shyt today and I was like man I never in my life did no stupid shyt like this...

We get in front of the judge and the reading of my record comes into play and the judge basically said she was surprised i was getting probation. shyt had me mad as fukk and I'm angry as hell...

The integrity of women who do this to men need to be exposed on a judicial level...

Argued over a previous agreement of talking to other men around my daughters. She talking to dude and broadcasting it obnoxiously so impulsively, and I'm 100% wrong for this, when she got off and put her phone down, she wanted to talk...

We started arguing and she laid her phone on the couch, so I grabbed it. She was sending this guy pics of my daughters going back a month, when she said she wasn't. I told her it was disrespectful and I could give her phone back when she stopped doing this shyt (the in my face talking and the lying about pics), I don't know dude or if he pedo so shouldn't I know what random mf you showing pics of my girls to?

She nutted up big time, over the next 5 minutes I'm going from room to room, again I shoulda fukking put the phone down and walked away. In this time she punched me repeatedly, slapped me repeatedly, scratched me repeatedly, threw shyt (the girls toys, shoes, the girls chairs) at me, followed me from room to room...

I get to the kitchen and she misses a punch and punches our 3-year old who was standing next to us. Our daughter starts crying and she apologizes, then punches me in back of the head again...

All of this shyt happened and I didn't lose it until she grabbed some Raid and sprayed me, I ducked away so it only caught my forehead and left side of my head but she aimed straight for my eyes and mouth. When I first grabbed her phone she was sitting down and our girls were playing, at some point she grabbed our 1-year old and used her as a body shield, like she'd hit me with her free hand and turn the baby side towards me, did this several times...

After she sprayed me she turned and I put her in a chokehd and told her to put the baby down. She said no, so I lowered her to the ground, held the choke maybe 10 more seconds before snapping out of it and realized what I was doing, had her for about 20 seconds or so...

Bro 100% that was fukked up, situation was avoidable, and I know better than to react like that. More than anything I've realized I have a trigger when muhfukkas yell at me and it emotionally discombobulates me, so I gotta check that. I'm accountable for how I respond to shyt...

She calls the people, and ultimately leads to where we are. She bit her tongue and had a bruise by her chin that looks like a fukking hicky and it fukked me up. She didn't want to drop the charges until it was too late and when she did, the DA wouldn't because my record made this a DA's wet dream...

The State felt that I went over the limit of self-defense into criminal assault, they actually said this today, no charges against her, she denied doing anything other than pushing me to get her phone back. DA said even if what I said her actions was true, I crossed the legal threshold of self defense into criminal assault...

Which made no sense, and if she told the police the actual story in March, either both of us woulda been charged or none of us. Her story was "he took my phone, I tried to get it back and pushed him, and he strangled me". And said I was a threat to her and my daughters...

Complete BS and I've done well focusing this energy inwardly in the last four months, but today shyt angered me all over again. shyt is bullshyt and the state basically admitted there was no evidence but she's in therapy and that bruise on her chin is the evidence of a stranglehold...

The penalty of I didn't plead? 67-138 months. If I had no record the penalty for this shyt? 3-8 months...

U got a

Aries
Cancer
Sag

She talking to other dudes in front of ur kids

And y'all getting physical and she charging u

This is L all around

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Trapped you? You was bussing in her for like 3-4 years breh :dahell:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat a bytch so bad she too be scared to snitch on me

Noted for future reference
200.gif