Lets face it, as of now, Amazon Prime Video is trash

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Meh. Prime allowed me to binge Hannibal and I'm about to start that Mr. Robot on there too.

It's a decent service.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
the selection is decent.. it's just a pain to actually go and find some shyt to watch because of the ui :scust:

i usually don't go on there unless i know for sure that something is on there. and then i gotta add every season individually :what:

i just clicked on "tv shows" and the first 2 recommendations are mr. robot.. and then some shyt called bubble guppies :dwillhuh:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
The Shield...:blessed:

That being said, AP is why I've been hanging on to my .edu address for ages.(Amazon Student for the win!) I used to have the old one that let you share w/three other people & kept renewing it long after they stopped that feature. Mom calls me one day mad as fukk...turned out I let it lapse by two days. Two. Days. I'm still bitter.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Movie selection is mediocre but theres a some movies that i liked when i was younger on there so i cant completely bash it. And i get to finallg watch shows i missed out on when they were running. (Oz and Sopranos)