Lets face it, as of now, Amazon Prime Video is trash

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
This is my one of my biggest gripes about them. That and that their video content availability between free prime shows and still having to pay for shows/movies is just fukking stupid. If you have prime, whatever vids they have on there should come with the damn service. If they're not under prime service, then don't fukking put them up.

I'm still a prime fan and will continue to be a member.... But I completely agree with you here breh....

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I've always said if i could get a Prime membership for $90 a year without access to the video shyt, I'd do it. I don't even get $10 worth of value from the video stuff. it's absolute garbage, and i always find it comical when people say it competes with Netflix. ... shyt, I'd probably pay 95. gimmie back $5 on my membership and you can keep the streaming video service for life.

Also, i realize a lot of people are cord cutters, but I've noticed almost all of the Prime movies are on demand on cable. and a lot are crossovers with Netflix.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I've always said if i could get a Prime membership for $90 a year without access to the video shyt, I'd do it. I don't even get $10 worth of value from the video stuff. it's absolute garbage, and i always find it comical when people say it competes with Netflix. ... shyt, I'd probably pay 95. gimmie back $5 on my membership and you can keep the streaming video service for life.

Also, i realize a lot of people are cord cutters, but I've noticed almost all of the Prime movies are on demand on cable. and a lot are crossovers with Netflix.
The crossovers are films on epix which used to be on netflix but migrated to hulu.

I like that they add a lot of recent indies and the amazon studios thing which comes like a month after theatrical.

Their original programming is starting to show promise too

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I think they've got a prettty decent selection. :ld:The IMDB interaction (watch lists, ratings, etc) is dope.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Doesn't Prime have pretty much all HBO shows? That's pretty useful if you don't have HBO Go.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Amazon Prime has improved actually. Netflix interface is smoother. But its not like Netflix is totally shytting on Prime anymore IMO

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i imagine Amazon music is also a great service, but i never use streaming music. i wouldn't even know when to use those services, i'm either in the car listening to sirius, or with headphones on listening to mp3s and not wasting data/etc.

I get my money's worth on prime during Christmas alone, but like i said, i wish they offered it without streaming for cheaper. i'm never gonna watch that piece of crap Man in the High Castle or anything