Let's End The Hating...Ross & MMG Got The Best Movement In Hip-Hop Right Now...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
And Control System, Habits and Contradictions, Section 80 are leagues ahead of all those and its not even close.close

:usure: man get the fukk outta here wit that shyt, section 80 is the only thing close to anything i mentioned, the others are good but not on that level at all

fukk outta here nikka :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
TDE > MMG as a true rap movement.

You take away Meek Mill and I don't want to listen to anyone else on that label.

Nobody on that Label can even go platnium

So when it comes to radio play and sales YMCMB > MMG

I do think it was a smart move by Ross signing them cats, but it wasn't no power move really. ANY label could've signed Wale & Stalley. Meek was the only great signing.

isn't boring ass kendrick lamar on tde?? zzzzzzz....i'm good. i'm not a fan of meek, but i'd listen to a whole album of that nikka before i fukk with kendrick. also, the beats on school boy q's albums were kind of....:rudy:

Cagematic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, NC
:lawd: this nikka is on some good dope, so u saying u got to be on top for 20 years to have respect in hip hop

im not bout to go wit this, nikka trolling :wtb:

nikka you got it twisted. I'm not saying I don't like their music I'm saying quit cheer leading nikkas that haven't put enough work in

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
nikka you got it twisted. I'm not saying I don't like their music I'm saying quit cheer leading nikkas that haven't put enough work in

cam put out a classic double disc album, and some 4.5 solo albums, had the biggest movement for almost a decade, how is that not puttin in work, and how is saying somebody is the hottest movement cheerleading, never said they was greatest label ever, said they putting the best music right now as a label

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
don't let these blogs dictate your life, control system SUCKS and is BORING outside of terrorist threats and a few (2, maybe three) others. Even then those songs are just alright. however habits and contradictions is this years best release imo.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'm only interested in Ross's music. Mill and Wale pretty much have the same flow. Gunplay is a coke head.

:manny:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
cam is relegated to mixtape status. both ghostface and rae have released more high profile commercial releases in the past three years than cam has in the past decade. what the fukk are you smoking?

so ghostface and rae has more high profile releases the past 3 years than come home with me, purple haze and diplomatic immunity?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:what: who the fukk is tde?

y'all stay mentioning some no name ass group and putting them up with groups that are buzzing.