Let's End The Hating...Ross & MMG Got The Best Movement In Hip-Hop Right Now...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
What I quoted had nothing to do with so called relevance. It was about longevity. And Snoop, Common still sell more than Killa Cam. Snoop sells more than most so called "relevant" nikkas.

the dude i quoted said jay and nas is the only ones wit longevity in hip hop, that was our debate, u coming in talkin on some other shyt, that dont have nothin to do wit the topic, dude was saying if u not relevant on a mainstream level then u have no longevity(which i disagree wit), and i told him if thats the case then the only artist in hip hop history thats have great longevity is jay and nas

:comeon: read the debate before u comment breh

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the dude i quoted said jay and nas is the only ones wit longevity in hip hop, that was our debate, u coming in talkin on some other shyt, that dont have nothin to do wit the topic, dude was saying if u not relevant on a mainstream level then u have no longevity(which i disagree wit), and i told him if thats the case then the only artist in hip hop history thats have great longevity is jay and nas

:comeon: read the debate before u comment breh

fukk you, p*ssy. I'll say what I want, when I want. You p*ssys don't move me.

Snoop's longevity and relevance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cam'ron

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
fukk you, p*ssy. I'll say what I want, when I want. You p*ssys don't move me.

Snoop's longevity and relevance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cam'ron

:pacspit: what your bytchass dont understand is that we really agreeing on the same things, i was replying dude on some shyt he said, your dumbass didnt understand what we were talking bout, i agree that its other artist hip hop wit great longevity, he said if u not hot right now means u had no longevity, and by his rules, only people who could have longevity in hip hop is jay and nas

:shaq2: and nobody in hip hop has giving a fukk bout snopp in almost a decade, fukk that dikkriding ass fukk faggit

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
TDE > MMG as a true rap movement.

You take away Meek Mill and I don't want to listen to anyone else on that label.

Nobody on that Label can even go platnium

So when it comes to radio play and sales YMCMB > MMG

I do think it was a smart move by Ross signing them cats, but it wasn't no power move really. ANY label could've signed Wale & Stalley. Meek was the only great signing.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
TDE > MMG as a true rap movement.

You take away Meek Mill and I don't want to listen to anyone else on that label.

Nobody on that Label can even go platnium

So when it comes to radio play and sales YMCMB > MMG

I do think it was a smart move by Ross signing them cats, but it wasn't no power move really. ANY label could've signed Wale & Stalley. Meek was the only great signing.

wale went gold, his last album didnt reach 100k, people thought dude mainstream career was over

i would listen to ross, stally, meek, wale, and gunplay over anybody outta tde expect kendrick, and he aint fukk wit meek,wale or ross, gunplay even murked him on a song

but ymcmb has one artist that put out good music :manny:

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are doing their thing right now....they arent the best out, but they work well as a crew.....people that keep talking album sales are clueless....i'ts officially about touring nowadays...

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
naw.

ross stays schemin you nikkas

its really all about

mzl.gyjawqss.png

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Ross put together a good team, with diff nikkas and he allow them to do his own thing.

Tde dope as shyt too, but them nikkas been together forever. They should be dope with mad chemistry.

Personally I think mmg> ymcmb cause most of the nikkas on. Ymcmb gets no shine. It seems like Ross puts them in position to shine. Where is jae milz , bow wow, gudda gudda, lil chuck e, Busta , lil twist, i feel like ymcmb just sign nikkas just to sign them.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
bob2 had more buzz than anything either one of them has put out recently, like i said cam is still a heavily ft. artist, them other 2 nikkaz not so much, nobody actually give a fukk bout them :rudy:

:cheers:

TDE is the best movement until I hear GFID & Meek's debut

the term movement shouldve been retired years ago.

i dont even know what TDE is.

what movement?

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
we already heard, dreamchaser 1 and 2, self made 1 and 2, 11-1-11 and ambition, rich forever, savage journey to the american dream, what more do u need to hear nikka :obama:

And Control System, Habits and Contradictions, Section 80 are leagues ahead of all those and its not even close.