LET'S DO IT AGAIN - 2015-2016 College Basketball Random Thoughts Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:dahell:Da fukk happened to Trimbles game?
He can't shoot :manny:

If he thinks he a first round pick :russ:

Stone stock slipping also.

Honestly we have an insufficient coach which is most of our problems. These dude will looks better in the NBA, imo.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He can't shoot :manny:

If he thinks he a first round pick :russ:

Stone stock slipping also.

Honestly we have an insufficient coach which is most of our problems. These dude will looks better in the NBA, imo.
They're both first rounders but man Trimble's really been shytting the bed lately.

Stone will get selected high just cuz he's a big body who teams feel can be molded

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They're both first rounders but man Trimble's really been shytting the bed lately.

Stone will get selected high just cuz he's a big body who teams feel can be molded
Trimble can't shoot

He can hit clutch shots but he not consistent. He also tiny. I guess he could be but it will be bottom part.

Saying that I think all these guys will be better in the NBA. Including Layman.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Another dumpster fire SEC road game. We need Derek Willis back in the worst way.

Also, Skal Labissiere needs to ride the bench for the remainder of the season. Kid is fukking AWFUL and any team that drafts him should off themselves

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
and rofl @ vandy's bum ass rushing the court for beating us and getting fined 50,000$. We're everybody's championship game

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So Ben Simmons could be the first collegiate player since 1998 to go #1 without making it to the NCAA Tournament (Olowokandi in 98 and he made the NCAA's the year prior). Ben could be the first player at the very least in the lotto era and from my knowledge, the whole draft history to attend college, NOT make the tournament and get picked #1