LET'S DO IT AGAIN - 2015-2016 College Basketball Random Thoughts Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can't be going around slamming the ball breh. I've always seen that get T'd up :yeshrug:
it is NOT always T'd up

In a statement released to the Courier-Journal, SEC spokesman Craig Pinkerton said the following:

“The official determined the Kentucky player committed an unsportsmanlike act in violation of Rule 10, Section 3, a Class A Unsporting Technical Infraction, resulting in the awarding of two free throws to Texas A&M.”

now lets look at these rules

Rule 10, Section 3. CLASS A Unsporting Technical Infractions

A player or substitute committing an unsportsmanlike act including, but not limited to, the following:

a. Disrespectfully addressing an official or gesturing in such a manner as to indicate resentment.

b. Using profanity or vulgarity; taunting, baiting or ridiculing another player or bench personnel; or pointing a finger at or making obscene gestures toward another player or bench personnel.

c. Inciting undesirable crowd reaction.

d. Faking being fouled by an opponent when confirmed by instant replay during a review for a flagrant foul, contact dead ball technical foul or flagrant 2 contact technical foul. (See Rule 11-2.1.d.6.). Contacting an opponent, while the ball is dead, in an unnecessary, unacceptable and excessive manner.

f. Flagrantly (severe or extreme) contacting an opponent while the ball is dead.

g. A flagrant noncontact infraction that involves extreme, sometimes persistent, vulgar, abusive conduct when the ball is dead or live.

h. Participating after having been disqualified (noncontact flagrant 2 technical).

i. Leaving the playing court and going into the stands when a fight may break out or has broken out (flagrant noncontact infraction).

j. Fighting as in Rule 10-5.

k. Disrespectfully contacting an official

Please show me where slamming the ball on the court applies in this situation. Pat Adams is a fukking dweeb who couldn't wait to take a shyt on us. What fukking referee makes that call in literally the most pivotal part of a fukking game? The only time where it could literally effect the outcome of the fukking game? Please. 9 out of 10 times that call is not fukking made. Unless it's a goddamn SEC dumpster fire road game.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
it is NOT always T'd up

In a statement released to the Courier-Journal, SEC spokesman Craig Pinkerton said the following:

“The official determined the Kentucky player committed an unsportsmanlike act in violation of Rule 10, Section 3, a Class A Unsporting Technical Infraction, resulting in the awarding of two free throws to Texas A&M.”

A player or substitute committing an unsportsmanlike act including, but not limited to, the following:

a. Disrespectfully addressing an official or gesturing in such a manner as to indicate resentment.

b. Using profanity or vulgarity; taunting, baiting or ridiculing another player or bench personnel; or pointing a finger at or making obscene gestures toward another player or bench personnel.

d. Faking being fouled by an opponent when confirmed by instant replay during a review for a flagrant foul, contact dead ball technical foul or flagrant 2 contact technical foul. (See Rule 11-2.1.d.6.). Contacting an opponent, while the ball is dead, in an unnecessary, unacceptable and excessive manner.

f. Flagrantly (severe or extreme) contacting an opponent while the ball is dead.

g. A flagrant noncontact infraction that involves extreme, sometimes persistent, vulgar, abusive conduct when the ball is dead or live.

h. Participating after having been disqualified (noncontact flagrant 2 technical).

i. Leaving the playing court and going into the stands when a fight may break out or has broken out (flagrant noncontact infraction).

Please show me where slamming the ball on the court applies in this situation. Pat Adams is a fukking dweeb who couldn't wait to take a shyt on us. What fukking referee makes that call in literally the most pivotal part of a fukking game? The only time where it could literally effect the outcome of the fukking game? Please. 9 out of 10 times that call is not fukking made. Unless it's a goddamn SEC dumpster fire road game.

Watch his face after he slams the ball, he knew he fukked up as soon as he did it.

I hate it for ya breh :yeshrug:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Ben Simmons looking amazing today... Put bul on a team with shooters, and wow

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
one more win and Kansas clinches at least a share of the Big 12 for the 12th straight year.

Save the "only one championship" talk.........still an impressive streak

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Denzel Valentine:myman:
Always knew he had great court vision, and I thought if he really worked on his game he might be able to sneak into the league. I never thought he'd be able to be this good. He went from not being able to make a jumper to being a dangerous shooter from anywhere.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Always knew he had great court vision, and I thought if he really worked on his game he might be able to sneak into the league. I never thought he'd be able to be this good. He went from not being able to make a jumper to being a dangerous shooter from anywhere.
Yep I remember telling my boy (Valentine was either a sophmore or freshman) he was going to develop into the leader of the team/a nice player ala Draymond, something about his skillset had me sold even though he was a turnover machine back then. He ran PG in high school and is just showing out with it now since he's acclimated to his height and etc.

I still think the spurs should get at him in the draft, but at this rate he might not be available by then.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Yep I remember telling my boy (Valentine was either a sophmore or freshman) he was going to develop into the leader of the team/a nice player ala Draymond, something about his skillset had me sold even though he was a turnover machine back then. He ran PG in high school and is just showing out with it now since he's acclimated to his height and etc.

I still think the spurs should get at him in the draft, but at this rate he might not be available by then.
Yeah, I knew he was gonna ebbs up being the primary ballhandler by his senior year, I could tell that from his high school tape too, but l did not forsee him being the scorer he's become.

And fukk the Spurs, we can use him here in Detroit. They need a backup pg/wing that can shoot and be able to run some offense through.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I knew he was gonna ebbs up being the primary ballhandler by his senior year, I could tell that from his high school tape too, but l did not forsee him being the scorer he's become.

And fukk the Spurs, we can use him here in Detroit. They need a backup pg/wing that can shoot and be able to run some offense through.
:myman:he'll fit well in stans system too like Turkoglu (sp?) Did For the magic back in the day.

Last edited:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
it is NOT always T'd up

Boom

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Boom
? How does this even apply? Hump got a block, rebound and was then fouled, there was no resentment he slammed the ball in excitement and immediately apologized. You bums would've never been called for that at that point in the game