Lets Discuss the Biggest 180 of This New Generation......Sony's 180 on Paying For Online

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
If you take a single line out of context then you can manipulate any article to say what you want it. But the ENTIRE article is saying how PS+ will go along WITH THE FREE SERVICE. What is the free service? PSN
Or is there another free service they have on there :dwillhuh:

you're right which is why posting an article about the development of ps+ is :mindblown:. the context of the article is that ps+ will not introduce pay to play online not the announcement of free online pay will always being available on future console generations. context is everything and the context of the article you posted disagrees with you. the fact remains that sony fanboys/3cepts pulled a 180 and now they are cheerleading something they used to :umad: :scusthov: at.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
*Hops into the DeLorean*

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-ps4-online-free-or-naw.119409/

This is just one thread, I'm sure @MeachTheMonster @PS4 @Smooth3d could find quotes of playstanleys saying they would NEVER pay for online, and if Sony charged for it they would leave for greener pastures

Can we rationally and in a unbiased fashion discuss this MASSIVE 180 and change of stance in policy? :leon:
from my own personal perspective i'm already a PlayStation Plus subscriber and i will continue subscribing so their pay to play online thing doesn't effect me any. Microsoft's very piss poor attempts to mimic PlayStation Plus still haven't convinced me to rejoin Xbox Live Gold. i never said i wouldn't pay for online gaming but being a plus member right now when it isn't required if people said that it still might ring true.