Lets Discuss the Biggest 180 of This New Generation......Sony's 180 on Paying For Online

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah, the rest of the family keeps asking me how long until they can pay Knack
If the rest of the family is playing Knack then that means Knack is for casuals and casuals=$$$$ so in typical xbot fashion, sales trump everything.

We won. :blessed:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
don0mattrick-is-sad.jpg

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i don't remember sony saying playing online will always be free so it's not really an 180 on their end, but i do remember sony fanboys saying they'll never pay to play online :patrice:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Don't see the big problem, I already used PS+ and it was a valuable service for me. F2P games, social features(X game chat, streaming, sharing videos), and social media apps still are free to use.

XBL Silver gives you shyt so having a non gold account on Xbox One is worthless. I could still do many things on PS4 without PS+ so who's really losing?? :smh: Y'all can spin and use cute words but at the end of the day A PS4 user without PS+ still can do much more vs a Xbone user without Gold.
So for games that on "average" about close to 2yrs old, you'd be satisfied with an inferior online setup/support that is so bad even developers factor it in when creating games :wow:
Me too app approach so the end result is what we at the coli would call "struggle apps" :lolbron:

Or for the same price, you get everything that comes with XBL. Look at what you just tried to hype for PS+, I bolded it for you
Then you follow that with a dumbass rant about how you could still enjoy a PS4 without PS+ :russ:
Like, no the fukk you can't. You paying $400 to watch netflix, or to play games bruh?
If you don't have PS+, you can't play the games online. GTA5 on PS3 will suck, why? Cuz the ONLINE will have superman and invisible man tag teaming your shytty Coli-Crew. But hey, at least you get to borrow Infamous 2 right :blessed: (idiot)
Like what?? Use Netflix?? Play online??
:laff:
Jess Stahp

I can use my PS3 or my PC and do the same shyt that XBL offers for a fee.
Even if you throw PS4 into the mix, I can do the same shyt plus more except playing online.

Hell my Vita has Skpe and I can talk and game at the same time but I bet Skype is behind a paywall on XBone.
You can use your cellphone to do what all that does, for free too :gladbron:
Did I not just trump your point? I personally feel I didn't make a point, but if thats true, then what does that say about your analogy :ohhh:
As for Vita and Skype, if THE-COLI hasn't notice the Fatboi pattern. He uses other products in his defense for PS3
He talks about PS4 features, then Vita, Then PC when the topic is PS3 vs Xbox 360. Can somebody tell him that with things like Facetime and other facetime like aps on cellphones that any adult using skype on a Vita would look like a total fukkin clown :ld:
But Skype on your home TV and all the friends/family who will have accounts (most ppl don't use skype period) it will revolutionize the whole entire way we chat with our families moving forward on this planet (Tru Story)

But thats old bruh, what it say under my Avi :ufdup:

i don't remember sony saying playing online will always be free so it's not really an 180 on their end, but i do remember sony fanboys saying they'll never pay to play online :patrice:
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/700836/sony-dont-panic-playstation-network-not-going-pay-to-play/ :whistle:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

1. that was about the development of what would become ps+

2. nowhere in that article did sony say that playing online would always be free, but they did say

g4TV said:
"SCE will further increase sales by offering users new entertainment through the combination of hardware, software, peripheral and PlayStation Network. Especially in the on-line area, we are studying the possibility of introducing a subscription model, offering premium content and services, in addition to the current free services."

:manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
1. that was about the development of what would become ps+

2. nowhere in that article did sony say that playing online would always be free, but they did say

:manny:
If you take a single line out of context then you can manipulate any article to say what you want it. But the ENTIRE article is saying how PS+ will go along WITH THE FREE SERVICE. What is the free service? PSN
Or is there another free service they have on there :dwillhuh: