Lets Discuss the Biggest 180 of This New Generation......Sony's 180 on Paying For Online

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
*Hops into the DeLorean*

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-ps4-online-free-or-naw.119409/

Has this been confirmed yet?

Yup........basic online gaming will remain free

I'm sure if u wanna use cloud, share and all that extra bells n whistle bullsh1t there will be some kind of PSN plus service or most likely PSN plus will just transfer over to PS4

Link? Because there's no verified sources saying that is true. Which is odd because if that were the case you would think Sony would have stated it and made it official back during the reveal to try to gain more momentum against the xbox

Looks like Playstation gonna drop that bomb on y'all at E3. It's gonna be a good day here at the coli
:blessed:

Why wouldn't it be? Notice that the only people who speculate that online play won't be free are Xbots. It will make them feel better about paying for Xbox Live Gold if Sony starts charging for Online Multi-player & access to apps.

Damn well better remain free.

I got enough bills not paying for online

This is just one thread, I'm sure @MeachTheMonster @PS4 @Smooth3d could find quotes of playstanleys saying they would NEVER pay for online, and if Sony charged for it they would leave for greener pastures

Can we rationally and in a unbiased fashion discuss this MASSIVE 180 and change of stance in policy? :leon:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
"I will never pay for online gaming!"

valley-fold-drawing.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
biggest flip was xbots defending all of xbox ones original policies, only to turn around and defend their changes. meach was the only bot to show false outrage.

as for paying online, xbl is literally offering you nothing besides basic services. i started paying for psn+ because it's giving me access to a lot of games i didn't want to spend 60 on.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
The Sony stans are flip floppers, they call Xbox fans names, flip floppers etc. But they are the master at it. In the end it's not about policies, they just stanning for their system and will use anything they can use as a perceived advantage.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You notice how they avoid certain threads :laff:
They always do this, so what I realized is when they make similar threads minus the substance. They still like to hang around each other and pat each other on the back for a slob well done.
So I suggest we just hang around this muthafukka, maybe share war stories. Like...
*Hops into the DeLorean*

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-ps4-online-free-or-naw.119409/

This is just one thread, I'm sure @MeachTheMonster @PS4 @Smooth3d could find quotes of playstanleys saying they would NEVER pay for online, and if Sony charged for it they would leave for greener pastures

Can we rationally and in a unbiased fashion discuss this MASSIVE 180 and change of stance in policy? :leon:
Here's a couple, but I gotta run out..

:stopitslime: I said that because Xbox Live had you paying for it to play on P2P servers that was the same as PSN WHILE AT THE SAME TIME putting apps behind the paywall. The fukk I look like reupping XBL when all I wanted to do was get on a match of Gears?? At least on PS4 I will get a whole bunch of other shyt.

PSN on PS4 now will have free to play games, social features(sharing, x game chat, media apps) all for free. PS+ is piff and you're getting the value of everything they offer coupled with improved online gaming.
:laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't see the big problem, I already used PS+ and it was a valuable service for me. F2P games, social features(X game chat, streaming, sharing videos), and social media apps still are free to use.

XBL Silver gives you shyt so having a non gold account on Xbox One is worthless. I could still do many things on PS4 without PS+ so who's really losing?? :smh: Y'all can spin and use cute words but at the end of the day A PS4 user without PS+ still can do much more vs a Xbone user without Gold.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But an Xbox Live Gold user can do more than anybody :ohhh:
Like what?? Use Netflix?? Play online??
:laff:
Jess Stahp

I can use my PS3 or my PC and do the same shyt that XBL offers for a fee.
Even if you throw PS4 into the mix, I can do the same shyt plus more except playing online.

Hell my Vita has Skpe and I can talk and game at the same time but I bet Skype is behind a paywall on XBone.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
And its always MS fault. Its MS fault for making Sony charge for PSN :laff: Even they 180 on their own stance just like today, before Sony announced streaming services, Sony is all about the games we don't watch tv. Now its Sony owns studies and we knew they would bring us this piff. :usure:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
yall are desperate today, on some OHHHH GOTCHA SONY HAS DONE A 180 TOOOO!! DURRRRRRRR!

lemme go run and make a thread about a announcement from 3 months ago!

Herp-Derp-Derp-Derp-random-28593627-486-301.jpg