Let’s Discuss How Demonic Courage The Cowardly Dog Was

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I did. I don't know how it work in your state but here DCF comes over with a social worker and than you get assigned a counselor and a therapist one use to come to my elementary class and shyt give me ice cream and toys. Idk I'm just open as a person don't really bother me now.
Well congrats for maintaining through that

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Well, go and watch it if you want. Obviously, the epsiode is sad.
Wowwwwww breh I just watched a summary of that episode

Basically the Doberman dog that was abusing Bunny was on her case cuz he thought she was cheating on him with her “bestfriend” the cat

Her and the Cat hate dogs (men) and at the end say “not all dogs are bad (not all men are bad)”

There was also the bunny inside the plant pot alluding to she got deflowered (aka raped/fukked whatever u wanna call it)

After Courage saved her they had the mouse over each other (kiss under the missletoe) to be bestfriends forever (lesbian lovers)

So basically that episode alludes to homosexuality/lesbianism and domestic violence:merchant:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
RETURN THE SLLLLAAABBBBB!!!! Episode always had me like :lupe:

Watching this when I was younger had me like :patrice:“hmmmm, I dont know what it is but this don’t feel right” I just though the dog guy was mean.

I watch it now I’m like :ohhh::picard::mjcry:, this was a WHOLE abusive relationship

The Doberman dog represents bad men and Courage good men (see Bunny not all dogs are bad )

The cat and the bunny were lesbian lovers

The mask represents a closet lesbian

shyt is eye opening when u get older:ohhh:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This show was never scary to me as a kid. You know what is scary though? Yo mom's boyfriend kicking open the appartment door at 3am and doing wwe moves on her than looking at you

jREc5.gif

QugKW.gif
Didnt expect this post at all:ohhh:
Not sure if i should laugh:mjlol:
Or be disturbed:hhh::scust:
Edit:im going to hell:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Wowwwwww breh I just watched a summary of that episode

Basically the Doberman dog that was abusing Bunny was on her case cuz he thought she was cheating on him with her “bestfriend” the cat

Her and the Cat hate dogs (men) and at the end say “not all dogs are bad (not all men are bad)”

There was also the bunny inside the plant pot alluding to she got deflowered (aka raped/fukked whatever u wanna call it)

After Courage saved her they had the mouse over each other (kiss under the missletoe) to be bestfriends forever (lesbian lovers)

So basically that episode alludes to homosexuality/lesbianism and domestic violence:merchant:

The Doberman dog represents bad men and Courage good men (see Bunny not all dogs are bad )

The cat and the bunny were lesbian lovers

The mask represents a closet lesbian

shyt is eye opening when u get older:ohhh:
Yeah, the meaning of the episode is deep as fukk:sadcam:.