Daps
Reppin
London
latest

:sas2:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Damn. Never had no shyt like that happened to me. Your brother good now? shyt I wish I was fortunate enough to just be afriad of cartoons haha. My childhood up until my early teens was mess up but when I moved in with my grandparents life became better got transfered to a white school and became a honor roll student use to let nikkas copy my homework for money or snacks.

Yeah he was good and even outgrew his goon phase and used his skills to joint the military. Ive got wild stories growing up too :myman:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You might need some therapy b:dahell:

I did. I don't know how it work in your state but here DCF comes over with a social worker and than you get assigned a counselor and a therapist one use to come to my elementary class and shyt give me ice cream and toys. Idk I'm just open as a person don't really bother me now.

Yeah he was good and even outgrew his goon phase and used his skills to joint the military. Ive got wild stories growing up too :myman:
That's what up. I got a lot of stories man. Going through a lot growing up made me a stronger person.

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I didn't know about banned episodes:ohhh:Also, hell yea this show was fd up my man Courage never caught a break. Computer stayed disrespecting him:mjcry:Katz motel episode used to give me the:merchant:And weremole plus that Ramses episode :merchant:Killer alien turkey!!:damn::damn::damn:
I was a bit older when it dropped so I didn't watch it during it's initial run. My kids were watching that episode while they were getting ready for school one morning and they sitting there like :russ::heh: and I was like :lupe::merchant:. Something about that just didn't feel right.

tsuki2

Rookie
Daps
RETURN THE SLLLLAAABBBBB!!!! Episode always had me like :lupe:

This episodes was :merchant:
980x.png

That shyt fukked me up:mjcry:.

Watching this when I was younger had me like :patrice:“hmmmm, I dont know what it is but this don’t feel right” I just though the dog guy was mean.

I watch it now I’m like :ohhh::picard::mjcry:, this was a WHOLE abusive relationship