Lets discuss how absolute trash Subway is

Geek

Pro
Daps
The four piece tuna or chicken sandwiches from Shop Rite > shytty Subway.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Breh, keep that NWO Alex Jones shyt out this thread :beli:

:snoop: ..... :wow: ..... I never want to call my fellow posters dumb as fuuck, because EVERYONE IS NAIVE/IGNORANT ABOUT SOMETHING ........ but YOUR RESPONSE IS EXTRA DUMB AS FUUCK ...

my point wasn't to make this about GMOs, but just putting things in perspective as far as health concerns ....... someone worried about the off chance an employee is going to stick their penis on some sandwich bread is a minute chance of happening VERSUS the fact WE'RE eating vegetables with pesticides INSIDE of the genes...which one should we be more concerned about??? .... ...... not even going to get into like that, as there are multiple threads on it especially this one ....... check out the white rats, then apologize .... http://www.thecoli.com/threads/genetically-modified-food.32471/#post-2107525

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/25/march-against-monsanto-gmo-protest_n_3336627.html

'March Against Monsanto' Protesters Rally Against U.S. Seed Giant And GMO Products

05/25/13 11:46 PM ET EDT
ap_wire.png

LOS ANGELES — Protesters rallied in dozens of cities Saturday as part of a global protest against seed giant Monsanto and the genetically modified food it produces, organizers said.
Organizers said "March Against Monsanto" protests were held in 52 countries and 436 cities, including Los Angeles where demonstrators waved signs that read "Real Food 4 Real People" and "Label GMOs, It's Our Right to Know."
Genetically modified plants are grown from seeds that are engineered to resist insecticides and herbicides, add nutritional benefits or otherwise improve crop yields and increase the global food supply.
Most corn, soybean and cotton crops grown in the United States today have been genetically modified. But critics say genetically modified organisms can lead to serious health conditions and harm the environment. The use of GMOs has been a growing issue of contention in recent years, with health advocates pushing for mandatory labeling of genetically modified products even though the federal government and many scientists say the technology is safe.
The `March Against Monsanto' movement began just a few months ago, when founder and organizer Tami Canal created a Facebook page on Feb. 28 calling for a rally against the company's practices.

Last edited:
Daps
their chicken breasts are def bland

Only reason I still fukk with em is that italian herbs and cheese :blessed:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: ..... :wow: ..... I never want to call my fellow posters dumb as fuuck, because EVERYONE IS NIAVE/IGNORANT ABOUT SOMETHING ........ but YOUR RESPONSE IS EXTRA DUMB AS FUUCK ...

my point wasn't to make this about GMOs, but just putting things in perspective as far as health concerns ....... someone worried about the off chance an employee is going to stick their penis on some sandwich bread is a minute chance of happening VERSUS the fact WE'RE eating vegetables with pesticides INSIDE of the genes...which one should we be more concerned about??? .... ...... not even going to get into like that, as there are multiple threads on it especially this one ....... check out the white rats, then apologize .... http://www.thecoli.com/threads/genetically-modified-food.32471/#post-2107525

482.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't fukk with Subway. I'll go to the local mom & pop sandwhich spots tho. Even Safeway Deli sandwhiches are poppin.
Roast Beef, Turkey breast, sliced avocado, lettuce, tomatoe, xtra mustard, pickles, no mayo on toasted wheat bread :ahh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Only plus with Subway is its cheap and you can get all the vegetables on any sandwich.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Local sub shops are best but can be expensive. If you want a good sub from a Franchise Quizno's is the way to go :jawalrus: