Lets discuss how absolute trash Subway is

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something not right about that chicken. It got that mcrib texture.

But the rest of their stuff is on point tho

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Stop supporting subway. In the commercial the employees are clean cut Americans. Go into an actual location its a bunch of middle easterns who barely speak English. Subway always look dirty now and the meat quality is yuck status. Jimmy Johns ftw

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
thought this was obvious..food is straight :scusthov: I havent had one garbage sub from this place in all of 2013.. :blessed:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Whoa whoa whoa whoa...

Look I thought it was understood that there are plenty of better sammich places that have sprung up since
Subways rise to power, but we can't sh*t on them since they paved the way. I will NOT let you sit here
and compare them to Arby's - who ain't chit, whose mamas ain't chit, and who will never be chit ever.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
obviously that was bad publicity for this particular company, but that's be real here .... you have no clue how any restaurants' employee might be handling your food ...... besides .... the bigger issue is what inside the food ...... GMO is not the bidness, regardless of who is serving it up ....

Breh, keep that NWO Alex Jones shyt out this thread :beli:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Stop supporting subway. In the commercial the employees are clean cut Americans. Go into an actual location its a bunch of middle easterns who barely speak English. Subway always look dirty now and the meat quality is yuck status. Jimmy Johns ftw

Yea and some of them are open 24/7(so these Middle Eastern's can keep their visas) so you know the food quality is absolute shyt.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
the only thing i get at subway is a blt with extra pepperoini you cant really fukk up a blt