Lets discuss how absolute trash Subway is

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That place is now Arby's status. Had a tuna sub yest and that shyt was literally like eating bland paste on a bread. This was after eating some chicken sub were the fukking meat could have been use to line bicycle spokes. Its like ever since the five dollar deal/Arabs started owing franchises, the shyt has been going downhill. Potbelly's, Jimmy Johns>>>>>

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Co-sign. Subway sucks
tumblr_lyloot86Nb1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
i had the chicken breast with a bunch of vegetables and bacon and condiments on toasted rolls yesterday.... damn good....but I'm going to attempt to start making my own subs at home,.just need to find the right rolls ...... I could save dough :smugfavre: .......... making them at home

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my typical sub is turkey w cheddar, bacon, lettuce n mayo

n the shyt would be good if they actually gave a you a decent amount of food

like if i could get employees to put a ton of all that shyt on the sub, without layin their cock on it, id prolly eat thre more

Daps
I stopped eating there a while ago. I recall a user on another forum I saying how the Subway he worked dropped meat and cheese on the floor which was served. I don't even trust it anymore.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Went for my coworker and she wanted avocado on it dude put more tomatoes then meat in the sandwich :dwillhuh: then scooped the avocado and put it on there like a damn ice cream cone :what:idk what happened to subway

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
After that nikka stuck his dikk in the bread, I'm looking at ALL those places like :whoa:

obviously that was bad publicity for this particular company, but that's be real here .... you have no clue how any restaurants' employee might be handling your food ...... besides .... the bigger issue is what inside the food ...... GMO is not the bidness, regardless of who is serving it up ....