Let’s discuss @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited’s Repeated use of the N-ER word….

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i give this exposal 4 nicoles out of 10, far from your best work :umad:

i do vaguely recall that nym parroting the ws view that only cops should own guns many times, that should give you some stuff to search for

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Mods rn:

1wf.gif

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The dominant paradigm for manhood in the West = "White" men. If Black men are trying to act like the dominant paradigm, they are trying to act like "White" men.

Black people SHOULD promote marriage because our community has been suffering unnecessarily for over 80 years by NOT promoting it.​
Black people followed the pattern of slaves not white people, the slave pattern was for women to have multiple kids by different men and women running the household and men to work and support the women and all the kids no matter if it’s his kids or not

People not agreeing with marriage today isn’t because they followed white people but because they don’t like the laws and business of marriage

The community suffered because we were forced to be underclassed, marriage can help I will say marriage is essential but the community needs more than just marriage

Marriage doesn’t mean shyt if people just going to divorce because of a feeling, women and men don’t won’t to live like the great great grandparents where the woman had to live with their husband having another family or the man having to be ok with their wife having an outside baby and raising that baby that’s not his

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
damn, this thread flopped :huhldup:
You’re just mad because your attempts at pretending to be AA flopped, b:

of course your loser ass will come in here defending this degenerate

who are you trying to score points with?

it's pretty clear he shot that gun, all his behavior sign post incident points to it.

I can't wait to start talking shyt once all this is over :wow:
I’m still waiting to hear why you lied about being black American when you’re actually from And live in Liberia. Speaking of factual evidence in dispute of your prior testimony- let’s ask the court the following:

Why does @Premeditated falsely refer to himself as ADOS when he’s from Liberia?
:patrice:
nice to see there's another Liberian on here besides me lol (Liberia/Seychelles).

Most my ADOS brehs out here always say their granny from Louisiana or some shyt

and you need to be held in contempt for this:
sucking on ketchup makes you dikk bigger

when I was living in Liberia, nikkas use to swear that they seen mermaids in the ocean. They called that shyt mamiwater

if it's gay for a woman to eat your ass, then it should also be gay to kiss a woman

says the micro dikk nikka

I atleast I can say for sure, my dikk bigger than his :myman:
no wonder why you seem unhinge and slow

your reading comprehension is that of a fresh of the boat from a non english speaking country

"Most my ADOS brehs out here always say their granny from Louisiana or some shyt"

where in this quote do I say I'm ados?:mjtf:you need brain scanning. don't know how you've made it through life. no way you're a lawyer
No way that you’re a black man. At all. what male talks like this- did you have one hand on your hip while you typed this:
:laff::laff:

I thought you was done with me, bish :mjgrin:

you ain't going no where ho, the coli is your life

this bish really went a did another search after saying she's done :russ:

keep the quotes coming. I love reminiscing about my past posts. who knew I was so funny :laff:

Not to mention how you are always up in threads shading AA black American men:
I'm surprise this was in Atlanta and not the Northeast like NJ, NYC, Philly, DMV.

it's mostly dusty north east nikkas that do this

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
^^^^Joined Mar 11, 2022
get the fuk on before you get the same treatment. He’s been a known agent on this site. You joined the site in 2022, wtf do you know about context?

You’ve been suspect out the gate
If you meant being suspect of being a real one then I agree with you
I just need you to come correct when a real one is in your presence

Daps
Klan formed because 'White' people didn't want Black folks to have any rights during (and after) Reconstruction.​

False. I stated the ORIGINATORS of the Klan, 5-6 CACS, started it as a joke. Your homotional ass thought I meant something different.

Now, stop lying​

Killing and terrorizing the black community is just jokes ha?
Make up your mind, bytch

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Explain the context of a neutral person? Are you Black American or not? Of course, you wouldn’t see the term n-ER as a violation when @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited uses it.

If The Roles Were Reversed, Would You Be Racist Toward Cacs?

I think asking neutral people would be better, I think black and white Americans are too biased to answer for real
I think I explained myself good but if you need more details
White and black Americans may be too biased, personally I wouldn’t do white people how they did us but I would like to hear opinions of people outside of America about the situation

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Black people followed the pattern of slaves not white people,
That was until the 1930's. Black people moved to urban areas in droves for opportunities they couldn't get in rural areas. By so doing, they emulated the ways and actions of the dominant society within those areas, ie, "White" society.​

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As usual most of the op "exposal" threads are just bunch of quotes clearly taken out of context.

We really are a long way from the days of the likes of @Poitier and @charmander, you know actual exposal threads and not just bunch of quotes clearly taken out context to sound worse than they actually are.
Bytch you are an LSA feminist who runs coverage for white men.

these lsa plantation minions (from Canada and the UK especially like this one) in disguise like to instigate. This one ^^ has a habit of comparing you all as black men to white racists. FYI-

Pretty sure the compression was that black men propagate the same reactionary/far-right talking points as white men.

But how does that make her a c00n though that talking points just means that blackmen repeat the same far-right talking points as white men do, this sub-forum is literally a prime example of this were posters repeatedly use 4clan talking points.
Funny how TLR get outraged about the "black men being the white men of black community" talking point when they repeatedly propagate far-right talking points.

I would assume, i have seen plenty of it here in the uk.

Not that surprising, white supremacists like a subset of posters here see western women as a lost cause, which why you see so many of them date/marry third world women (preferably Asian women of course).

@Benjamin Sisko @Wild self
Noted.
:francis:

@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited your roster of tag ins and back ups are looking weak as Fuk right now. With every comment addition to this thread- they are actually proving my point and making shyt worse for you
:patrice::deadrose: