Let’s discuss @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited’s Repeated use of the N-ER word….

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
This is like when you were in Elementary School and a girl liked you, but was too shy to ask you if you liked her so, instead, kept bothering you.

:mjlol:

Notice, it takes me all of a hot second to destroy her 'hot takes'. She'll be at this for hours.​

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This time he even added the visual to match his rhetoric for you “fake ass coli militants”

You're a buffoon and you wouldn't do a damned thing then OR now if a CAC called you 'n1gger' to your face.

You'd end-up like this......

the-lynching-of-thomas-shipp-and-abram-smith-the-africanamericans-picture-id520830453

Fake-ass Coli-Militants always on some bullshyt.

:mjtf::mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is like when you were in Elementary School and a girl liked you, but was too shy to ask you if you liked her so, instead, kept bothering you.

:mjlol:

Notice, it takes me all of a hot second to destroy her 'hot takes'. She'll be at this for hours.​
Dude stop the deflecting, you are 60 years old- it’s not working. No one is checking for you, old digiface fraudulent faggit.

As a 70's kid, I can tell you, from witnessing it myself, that Black men were more respectful, sensitive, and classy than now.​

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
This time he even added the visual to match his rhetoric for you “fake ass coli militants”

:mjtf::mjpls:
:picard: That whole thread is disgusting. Dudes were in their showing their asses.

As someone who’s Grandfather fought back against CACs and died in his late 90s, that’s an insulting ass post.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
:picard: That whole thread is disgusting. Dudes were in their showing their asses.

As someone who’s Grandfather fought back against CACs and died in his late 90s, that’s an insulting ass post.
If you'd bothered reading what I said in-context, you'd be more insulted at who I was replying to.....​

Shut your damned fake-wannabe-militant-bullshyt mouth. You have no idea what your'e talking about and neither does the poster you're referring to.

Those people had no choice. If they didn't do what was expected, it wouldn't just fall on them. There'd be repercussions for their entire community.

"So, you don't wanna call that little CAC-boy 'Sir'? We'll beat all the men in your town and kill your parents."​

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin