Let's decide this once & for all. Bloodsport vs Kickboxer

What is Van Damme's best movie?

• Bloodsport

Votes: 77 81.9%
  • Kickboxer

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • Best of the Best was better than both of them (troll)

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
At least the master and tong po kept coming back in all of them, except for the last one where it looked like he was claymated, sequel was decent but damn they threw van dammes character in the bushes, all we got was a shytty flashback to tong po shooting him in the rain, part 2 also had shang tsung in it
that was the biggest cop out of a reason to end van dame's character..i was pissed!
the 3rd and 4th kickboxer's were funny not in a nice way of putting it, hilarious.

man I remember when the bloodsport clones were pouring out every year post bloodsport; don the dragon Wilson etc were in their crappy versions. I did appreciate BloodFight with the legendary Yasuaki Kurata and also Bolo yeung.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yeah I liked that one with bolo and the head karate student from cobra Kai. I can't remember what that one was called but they put bolo in a cage where it was a fight to the death and weapons were allowed. They put mark dacoscas in the kickboxer series way too late

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
If I cant find it, watching it on yt aint that bad, the first is dope idk about the sequels

I actually liked Best of the Best 2 better than the first, with phillip rhee aka Liu Kang in that underground tournament with wayne newton as the bad guy

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Bloodsport off the strength of Bolo alone.

bolo_yeung.jpg

My dad said any movie with Bolo is automatically 5 stars

So I feel it's my duty to place this vote for bloodsport

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
If I cant find it, watching it on yt aint that bad, the first is dope idk about the sequels

I actually liked Best of the Best 2 better than the first, with phillip rhee aka Liu Kang in that underground tournament with wayne newton as the bad guy

I dig best of the best 2 than the original..the villain dude is scary n shyt well not scary as Khan (king of the kickboxer..dope flick).

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
The concept of the Kumite was dope especially when they brought in UFC in the early 90's back when it was no rules and no weight division, just two guys claiming to be bad mothafukkas fighting

I miss the tradition in early UFC where you would see every discipline represented from the gi to the kata.."MMA" is so oversaturated that everybody looks and fights exactly the same that u can almost see a armbar or choke out comin by the 2nd round lol

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
The concept of the Kumite was dope especially when they brought in UFC in the early 90's back when it was no rules and no weight division, just two guys claiming to be bad mothafukkas fighting
Ufc should change their theme to Fight to Survive