Let’s Be Reality: Vince >>>> HHH

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Now with the imminent sale of WWE, hopefully to the Saudis its gonna be fun when The Beak gets kicked out of creative just for Money Kicks from Yotube to run it :lolbron:

Daps
I like HHH simply because he has a roster of his own guys and they can either grow or die together on the main roster

Vince can't relate to the roster that's young enough to be his grandkids

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The thing with Trips booking vs Vince booking is that it's trash TV that's watchable vs watchable TV that's trash.

You could either get the same old ass wrestlers and seasoned vets doing the same old shyt, or get new and improved indie wrestlers that have no personality that the crowd can't relate to.

This is the consensus of wrestling going into 2023. No bridge to gap the problem at hand that the IWC, TSC, and even casuals do not see. On the real, I say this once before and again...this "buyout" will put the nail in the coffin wrestling wise.

If I were y'all, I would get a different hobby to follow, get all the old shyt from the 80s-2000s, get a Nintendo Switch, or watch a Korean Drama because this year of wrestling will be a ugly one :francis: