Let’s Be Reality: Vince >>>> HHH

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
HHH is doing pretty good considering that they way too many hours to fill each week.

What I don’t like so far:

He doesn’t seem to understand that most WWE fans didn’t watch NXT. You‘re going to have to re-introduce these folks as if they are new to the company.

I like that there is more wrestling, but some matches are supposed to be squashes. Every match has this weird 50/50 booking that’s just annoying. Honestly, he shouled be focusing on making Bianca a megastar who only a new megastar can take down like they are doing with Roman. By having her go back and forth with people like Sonya and Alexa, it only brings her down to their level and it increases the risk of injury.

I would say something about not really treating black wrestlers right, but that might just be me and my own personal bias. He really is trying with Hit Row… but you already have the Street Profits. I will fall back and enjoy the show.
The problem with making a person a megastar that can only lose to a megastar is when you don't have another megastar that can beat them without having to bring in a part-timer to fill the void, like what WWE keeps having to do with Lesnar. Makes everyone else look weak.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The product was terrible under Vince in the last 4-5 years. It was so bad he had to bring out his whole family on live tv and promise a good product lol.

Triple H ppv have been great, Smackdown has been good too. Raw has been mediocre :hubie: . One thing where Triple H struggles at is thinking most of us watch NXT and know these people. He should do a better job at introducing characters.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HHH is doing pretty good considering that they way too many hours to fill each week.

What I don’t like so far:

He doesn’t seem to understand that most WWE fans didn’t watch NXT. You‘re going to have to re-introduce these folks as if they are new to the company.

I like that there is more wrestling, but some matches are supposed to be squashes. Every match has this weird 50/50 booking that’s just annoying. Honestly, he shouled be focusing on making Bianca a megastar who only a new megastar can take down like they are doing with Roman. By having her go back and forth with people like Sonya and Alexa, it only brings her down to their level and it increases the risk of injury.

I would say something about not really treating black wrestlers right, but that might just be me and my own personal bias. He really is trying with Hit Row… but you already have the Street Profits. I will fall back and enjoy the show.

At it's height, NXT was doing about half the ratings of Raw so the idea that no one knows who the NXT guys are is kinda silly, no? This isn't FCW on the WWE Network we're talking about, the show is on USA

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
At it's height, NXT was doing about half the ratings of Raw so the idea that no one knows who the NXT guys are is kinda silly, no? This isn't FCW on the WWE Network we're talking about, the show is on USA
When Candice and Tegan were introduced the crowds were like :dwillhuh:. They did a little better with Bronson Reed. You can tell they are rolling with Gargano like he's as popular as he was in NXT. There needs to be a video package or something.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
I honestly think HHH has learned his lesson with his NXT toys. You would’ve thought Kross would be challenging Roman any time soon by how HHH felt about him from reading posts & tweets online. Now? He’s basically a mid-carder.

Those JBL/Baron Corbin weekly segments smelt like shyt. When’s the last time they were on TV? Over a month ago?

There’s things I can blame HHH for, but I can’t blame him for Raw being hit or miss. It’s damn near impossible to book a good weekly 3 hour show. Smackdown Six wouldn’t be praised like it is if it was 3 hours. Attitude Era probably wouldn’t be what it was if it was 3 hours. Hell, imagine shows like The Wire, Breaking Bad, GoT, Sopranos, being 3 hours every week? I doubt they would be critically acclaimed like they are today.