Let’s Be Reality: Vince >>>> HHH

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Everyone is worried about Vince coming back and messing things up but nothing really changed under HHH. The feeling was different for about a week then things went back to normal. The matches and storylines going on are the same exact ones when Vince was still there and are exactly what he would be doing as well. HHHs run was overrated

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Where was Vince??
Soŕry. Haven't watched wrestling in 5 years.
Did something happen to Vince?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Where was Vince??
Soŕry. Haven't watched wrestling in 5 years.
Did something happen to Vince?

He was forced to step down and retire in July amidst a bunch of allegations against him from the 80s or some shyt.

Now he's coming back as CEO to try and sell the company

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
HHH is doing pretty good considering that they way too many hours to fill each week.

What I don’t like so far:

He doesn’t seem to understand that most WWE fans didn’t watch NXT. You‘re going to have to re-introduce these folks as if they are new to the company.

I like that there is more wrestling, but some matches are supposed to be squashes. Every match has this weird 50/50 booking that’s just annoying. Honestly, he shouled be focusing on making Bianca a megastar who only a new megastar can take down like they are doing with Roman. By having her go back and forth with people like Sonya and Alexa, it only brings her down to their level and it increases the risk of injury.

I would say something about not really treating black wrestlers right, but that might just be me and my own personal bias. He really is trying with Hit Row… but you already have the Street Profits. I will fall back and enjoy the show.