Let's Be Reality: Red Dead Online Is Trash

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
What do you do online
So far I just did the main quests online and then some of the racing / death match stuff. I Just think it's fun being in that world with other players and the fukkery it brings.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I absolutely loved the first one, but I think my gaming tastes have just changed. Disappointed they didn’t continue with the story of the first one, gameplay hasn’t improved at all, and I really don’t want to spend a bunch of time hunting and fukking off in those huge open spaces.
I don’t know what you were expecting, Meach. We’ve known it was a prequel for a long time. You don’t think it’s interesting meeting and seeing how the guys you hunted in RDR1 had screwed over John Marston? If anything this is more of a continuation of that story than if a RDR2 was about goddamn booty ass Jack Marston. The other gripes I get, but I dunno why you’d prefer they went another direction with the story.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Oh shyt, I didn’t even know this :ohhh:

Might get my money back, then again I might want to play this in the future:patrice:
So youre basically just trolling for attention

Went from regrettable worse purchase of the year to i might keep it when u found out about the refund :camby:

This why coli fallen off. nikkas saying dumb shyt for attention

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t know what you were expecting, Meach. We’ve known it was a prequel for a long time. You don’t think it’s interesting meeting and seeing how the guys you hunted in RDR1 had screwed over John Marston? If anything this is more of a continuation of that story than if a RDR2 was about goddamn booty ass Jack Marston. The other gripes I get, but I dunno why you’d prefer they went another direction with the story.
RDR1 story ending was probably one of the most impactful moments ever for me in gaming when it comes to narrative.

After playing for 50+ hours to go out like scrarface and my son take over was really an emotional moment for me.

I knew this was a prequel going in and I pretty much had I good idea of what the games was, but I didn’t anticipate how much I would not give a fukk.

Might get back to it in the future, but’s it’s been a chore so far. Would much rather play other games at this point:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So youre basically just trolling for attention

Went from regrettable worse purchase of the year to i might keep it when u found out about the refund :camby:

This why coli fallen off. nikkas saying dumb shyt for attention
No.

Right now I don’t want to play it. If I was to sell or trade it i’d NEVER play it.

I know it’s a “good” game and it’s probably worth being in my long time game library either for me other people.

Just torn on if I should get my $60 back now or let it sit for aforementioned reasons.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I like the online story and stranger missions and team death match is fun , but I can't play until they fix the economy. I don't have time to hunt and fish for 2+ hours.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I been having a blast in it honestly...I came across 10 people all having a fist fight in the woods near Annesburg..shyt was live as fukk.

Free Roam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Showdown stuff.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I absolutely loved the first one, but I think my gaming tastes have just changed. Disappointed they didn’t continue with the story of the first one, gameplay hasn’t improved at all, and I really don’t want to spend a bunch of time hunting and fukking off in those huge open spaces.

But if you beat the first one you know that everybody is dead though :baldhuh:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:blessed:YES! Especially when Xbox gives you a chance to fully refund your digital purchase if you've played less than 10 hours.

This is horse shyt. I tried just now after purchasing red dead 2 days ago playing like only 2 hours. They denied it and said all digital games are non refundable