Let's Be Reality: Red Dead Online Is Trash

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:blessed:YES! Especially when Xbox gives you a chance to fully refund your digital purchase if you've played less than 10 hours.
:leon:Based on how much Xbots actually play games @MeachTheMonster might have a few more weeks left to return that game then

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Forza Horizon 4
The messenger

And im still early on but it’s looking like Darksiders 3 will make my list.

:ohhh: I've read the latest patches make the game much more enjoyable... Due to limited time I've only been able to defeat the first sin... But I can't wait to put some real time in on this...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ohhh: I've read the latest patches make the game much more enjoyable... Due to limited time I've only been able to defeat the first sin... But I can't wait to put some real time on on this...
I don’t know what the patches did or didn’t change. But The best of the first two games mixed with the souls formula is a win for me :banderas:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Explain :obamaaa:
Gameplay is too slow and basic.

Everything else I couldn’t bring myself to care about.

Really the worst gaming purchase I’ve made this year considering I paid full price digitally and have zero desire to play it :smh:

I absolutely loved the first one, but I think my gaming tastes have just changed. Disappointed they didn’t continue with the story of the first one, gameplay hasn’t improved at all, and I really don’t want to spend a bunch of time hunting and fukking off in those huge open spaces.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I absolutely loved the first one, but I think my gaming tastes have just changed. Disappointed they didn’t continue with the story of the first one, gameplay hasn’t improved at all, and I really don’t want to spend a bunch of time hunting and fukking off in those huge open spaces.
I disagree but I can respect this:ehh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Main game was great to me but I don't see myself giving online too much burn. It's only fun with the squad and all of them are tight when it comes to the combat and the grind.

Guess we gonna have to wait for Anthem :martin:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Right now I’m doing story missions and hunting every now and then

Finally got the bow