Let's Be Reality: Red Dead Online Is Trash

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
auto aim in competitive multiplayer :what: no free-aim lobbies?! :mindblown:

I played free-aim in single-player, so this auto aim shyt is a no-go for me :mjpls: complete trash

having the core system in MP is just tedious. it works in SP but its just a chore in a multiplayer setting.

also Rockstar's setting the stage for some sleazy P2P bullshyt and micro transactions in the future :snoop: fukk that shyt

RSR2 online has to be one of the biggest disappointments this gen. after playing the singleplayer, I thought of all the possiblies for online :gladbron:I was convinced it would be the trillest shyt ever, but this is what we got???:scusthov:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The one good thing is it’s way less chaotic then the fukkery called gtav online:hhh:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I like it so far. What u expect it to be like doe, its actual missions with other people and the regular game shyt u can do solo with fukkery bound to catch you at times. The map is so big you can do your own thing so when the fukkery comes your way its enjoyable.
honestly if they added free-aim lobbies & bushed the core system in MP, I'd be (mostly) happy. but there's still questionable things like the grinding and unnecessary perks/abilities system :patrice:shyt just reeks of some shady p2p type stuff or else you have to invest an ungodly amount of time unlocking all this shyt

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Well it’s still in beta phase give it some time

Another thing to consider is most of the OG Rockstar guys are completely gone so maybe it affected online

sosaa

All Star
Daps
That shyt like PUBG to me...if none of the homies online im not about it..not gonna play solo lol shyt get boring