Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shopping
:letyasoulglow:Slow roasting that bih.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yet your corny ass couldnt muster what it takes to say something funny in your OP....And in fact dropped sorry ass DMV slang, that nobody else in america uses...lust like jawn and cyse, and nike boots...your best rapper is a flunkie of a cop and your best sports team is racist and your best basketball player ever got famous as a knick, or a BULL....tell me how that feels.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Yet your corny ass couldnt muster what it takes to say something funny in your OP....And in fact dropped sorry ass DMV slang, that nobody else in america uses...lust like jawn and cyse, and nike boots...your best rapper is a flunkie of a cop and your best sports team is racist and your best basketball player ever got famous as a knick, or a BULL....tell me how that feels.
didn't read lmao.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob

You're liars too.

:whew:

BoogieDown23

MY SON HAS COOKIES!
Daps
Reppin
The Boogiedown Bronx :blessed:

:obama:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
wrote a paragraph :umad: