Let's be real; people AIN'T using condoms as much as they claim....

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I made this thread on SOHH like two or three years ago and it still rings true to this day. Men always saying they're never hitting randoms raw (:childplease:) and women stay talking about no glove, no love. (:rudy:)

But in the REAL world, nikkas is hitting raw with no problem and chicks are just :ahh: about it. People just say whatever sounds good at the time. People are going to look at you with the :scusthov: face unless you say you use condoms in at least 80% of your encounters so people lie to kick it.

:manny:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
condom.jpg

:birdman:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I made this thread on SOHH like two or three years ago and it still rings true to this day. Men always saying they're never hitting randoms raw (:childplease:) and women stay talking about no glove, no love. (:rudy:)

But in the REAL world, nikkas is hitting raw with no problem and chicks are just :ahh: about it. People just say whatever sounds good at the time. People are going to look at you with the :scusthov: face unless you say you use condoms in at least 80% of your encounters so people lie to kick it.

:manny:

#TRUTH

every girl I ever smashed let me hit without wrapping up... :obama: ...and there's been plenty... :merchant:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I went raw in like half the girls I been with but none on the first time, last thing I need is to get a girl preggo or catch a damn sti.
Once I raw dogged with no back up but I'll never do that again

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Whether you're using condoms or not it's a crap shoot because you don't know if they're fukking anyone else and if they are, whether or not they're fukking raw.

Yeah yeah I know, wrap it up. But shyt happens.

Oh, and Herpes looks at condoms like :jawalrus: and proceeds to :eat:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

You're naive. HIV isn't even close to the threat they make it to be, even in the black community. The penetration rate worldwide is like a tenth of a percent.

Better reasons to wear condoms besides HIV.