Let's be real about GTA V's shooting..

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those rednecks got layed out breh. I just ran behind the building and picked them off as they came around the corner

i don't like to play GTA as a cover shooter breh. this is the reason the series is going to shyt

GTA should have stayed as a run and gun shooter

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
i don't like to play GTA as a cover shooter breh. this is the reason the series is going to shyt

GTA should have stayed as a run and gun shooter

running around in the open praying and spraying just doesnt fit with the direction GTA has gone since 4.

I think the cover, low health system makes the game that more tactical and realistic

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
I knew the Arcadium was full of :flabbynsick: gamers

Ain't these the same dudes that claim they're "real gamers" :skip: auto-aim :russ:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Shooting is fine, dem Max Payne 3 :whoo: manual free aim mechanics :whew:. If you've clocked that game on hard :ahh: you should have absolutely no problems as it's the same right down to cover. The only thing that's given me trouble is not being able to see the reticle when shooting from cars, the reticle sometimes blends into the background and you cant see what your shooting.

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
running around in the open praying and spraying just doesnt fit with the direction GTA has gone since 4.

I think the cover, low health system makes the game that more tactical and realistic

the trouble is rockstar are an incompetent dev who don't understand the basic mechanics that make an TPS enjoyable

don't try and be a cover shooter if you can't get the shooting and cover mechanics right

GTA V is pretty much just a poverty cover shooter in an amazing open world

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The only thing I don't like Is that it doesn't let you go into a combat jog when you pull out a weapon. You have to at least take a shot and sometimes I find myself walking during a shoot out. Take the mission against the ballas in the beginning as an example.

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew the Arcadium was full of :flabbynsick: gamers

Ain't these the same dudes that claim they're "real gamers" :skip: auto-aim :russ:

real gamers are just trying to have fun brah. i tried free aim for the first 15 hours of the game and just didnt enjoy it that much.

if you want to brag about being king of the poverty shooters that is fine brah, but the people who play third person shooters and are familiar with the basic mechanics know that this game isn't up to scratch when it comes to these shooting mechanics brah

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
As long as you're utilizing cover it's really not that hard. My second day of playing the game and I'm using the pistol for Trevor's first mission against the bikers and relying on it in general. Hit up the shooting range, brehs. You could always mess with the sensitivity to see if that helps.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
those rednecks got layed out breh. I just ran behind the building and picked them off as they came around the corner

Exactly. I laid those rednecks out so well. Using the scoped rifle with the supressor, I cleared an entire house of rednecks. When approaching the main house, launched some greanades in that bytch to wipe out the majority of them, then used my AK to finish off the remainder.

Ending was so sweet with that mission...:wow: