Let's be real about GTA V's shooting..

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fully agree. i fukkING HATE auto aim, like i cannot stress how much i fukking hate it, but in this game i am basically forced to fukking use it due to the shytty shooting mechanics and instadeaths outside of cover.

the game is built for auto aim and it fukking sucks because of it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Using free aim, the shooting is :camby:

I've never had trouble with 3rd person shooters until I tried free aim on this bytch

Holy shyt is it awful
You need to practice more. i've gotten much better at it compared to day one. The main problem is the freaking aim acceleration making things hard to smoothly aim at. I also notice it feels much more rewarding to strafe and fire without aiming. Getting shots in while strafing>>>>>>>>>Holding L and shooting.

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need to practice more. i've gotten much better at it compared to day one. The main problem is the freaking aim acceleration making things hard to smoothly aim at. I also notice it feels much more rewarding to strafe and fire without aiming. Getting shots in while strafing>>>>>>>>>Holding L and shooting.

i don't need practice

i know how to play third person shooters. the problem is with the game, not me

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The main problem is the freaking aim acceleration making things hard to smoothly aim at.

Yes it's absolutely terrible, it definitely takes getting used to but feels just shytty instead of different, you know what I mean?

I hope online forces free aim though, fukk the bullshyt :lupe:

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your aiming skills are equal to your math skills I see why you're having trouble

meanwhile real nikkas like myself turned that auto-aim off with the quickness and are still beasting :russ:

Be garbage with the sticks, brehs

how did them trevor rampage missions go brah?

i had to retry the first rampage mission 5 times while i was using free aim