Let's be real about Durant....

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude has peaked. Yall need to stop acting like he hasn't reached his ceiling yet and he isn't in his prime. I'm tired of yall nikkas acting like he gonna magically morph into a Super Durant out of the blue. Nothing against Durant cuz dude is top 2 in the league.

I said it on :hamster: last year and nikkas lost it......

Breh I said it a couple seasons ago and I'll say it again....Durant has peaked, he's not going to get any better.

Yes most player's game peak around the 3rd season. They might tweak some sh!t here and there but for the most part u get a good idea of who they are. Bron in his 3rd year is better than the jump shooting version of himself now.

Durant pretty much peaked in 2010, this season should have proved it. He may have gotten a slightly better floater and works screens better but at the end of the day he's the same player and will give u the same production. Next year he will be the same exact thing he was last year. He won't add anything to his game to make himself a significantly better player. He wont suddenly become a beast on the block like Melo or start attacking the rim like Rose.

Same thing for Westbrook....it's his 3rd year and he is who he is. This is pretty much the best it's gonna get for him. Age doesn't matter in basketball. These dudes been playing all their life. Players don't magically get better because their older.

Jordan and couple other are the only exception to this.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he needs the ball at the end of the game

not harden who was scared to shoot, and sefolosha hittin backboard

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I can't stand how yu guys are always thing on this dude. Like when y'all say if he ain't scoring than he isn't doing anything...if Kobe isn't scoring than what good is he??

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
2010: "He's only 21"
2011: "He's only 22"
2012: "He's only 23"

2013: Let me guess....."He's only 24" :stopitslime:

Yes. The learning curve doesn't stop that early, and even if you think Durant's never gonna do anything different, if this is his peak, when's the falloff coming? 27? If he does this til he's 33, that's a long ass peak.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. The learning curve doesn't stop that early, and even if think Durant's never gonna do anything different, if this is his peak, when's the falloff coming? 27? If he does this til he's 33, that's a long ass peak.

He may play like this for 10-12 years, I personally think he will. He gonna beast for a long time.

but still this is his prime, this is his peak. Stop thinking he's still "learning the game"

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Man you are out of your mind. Once he gets stronger, and develops some post game its :sadnba:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Durant puts 1000s of hrs in the gym during the summer, basketball is a learning process he will get better will get smarter and will improve; same with westbrook who you also said peaked.