lets be honest..if you aint hitting the gym...probably aint getting puzzy

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
:patrice: was getting it before and will get it after...women generally like a man in shape..in shape can be the gym rat or the dudes who keep fit with sports and such....heck if u game right doesn't really matter anyway....this thread wack back to the heat game :smugbron:

definitely get more looks since been in the gym plus working out does improve confidence so thread aint so bad in fact :jawalrus:
Im giving this waaay too much thought :ld:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Da God disagrees :ufdup:

larry-holmes.jpg

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i just posted to say i bench more than everybody in this thread:youngsabo: (that ronnie lott nikka if you reading this dont post shyt breh:sadcam:)

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
charm >>>>> muscles :jawalrus::jawalrus:

I think some of us underestimate how shallow women are. The problem most dudes have in general is that they talk themselves out of p*ssy they might've had (not talking about girls they never had a chance with), being brolic will lead to more attracted girls

A brolic dude who knows when to stfu>>> A charming fat/skinny dude

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think some of us underestimate how shallow women are. The problem most dudes have in general is that they talk themselves out of p*ssy they might've had (not talking about girls they never had a chance with), being brolic will lead to more attracted girls

A brolic dude who knows when to stfu>>> A charming fat/skinny dude

That means they talk too much and thats not charming at all. Once you know the game and know how to play it, money and being brolic are not necessary. There are alot of lames who pump weights and can;t even hold a conversation with these hoes. :heh: Its knowing the game and how to play along

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I disagree....I go for the more in shape slim fit look.

The bulk look aint for me. fukk that

Works fine for me.

I place emphasis on my abs and arms and legs

You do realize you can go to the gym and not be "bulky" right?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I can chest press one of those bars w the big ends w a medium sized weighted plate on each side at least 7 or 8 times. Possibly 10 if my buddy is there to spot my lift. I have been hitting it pretty hard lately. :tu:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
That means they talk too much and thats not charming at all. Once you know the game and know how to play it, money and being brolic are not necessary. There are alot of lames who pump weights and can;t even hold a conversation with these hoes. :heh: Its knowing the game and how to play along

Breh, have you ever had a girl REALLY attracted to you. As in REALLY, REALLY attracted, as in the first time you met her she was pretty much staring at you and had trouble speaking coherently. I'm not bragging here, not the best looking guy in the world, and this has only happened to me with a few girls in my whole life and I'm not even brolic. If you ever meet a girl that reacts this way to you upon first meeting her, you don't need to have game or be charming, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOT SAY ANYTHING STUPID. Thats it. The less you say the better, you'll be in them guts in no time. I guarantee you this happens more with brolic dudes than us regular dudes.

It's a lot easier NOT to talk yourself in to some puss than to actually talk yourself in to some. Just the way of the world :manny:

Game is important, but physical attractiveness >>>>