lets be honest..if you aint hitting the gym...probably aint getting puzzy

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
if that was the case wouldn't there be more Brolic dudes walking around than we normally see now?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:duck:

I threw my gym membership in the bushes when I just needed a good pair of running shoes and pushup grips.

Runner's high & strong upper body= :eat: real good over here.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
negative.

now when I was built my puzzy meter did go up...but I havent been in the gym consistantly for about 2 years and I still pull b!tches :yeshrug:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I work out, im in pretty good shape but this statement is a lie

MONEY/POWER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>abs

I hate to say it, but most of the dudes i see in the gym are sissies. Its important in their community to be in shape. Not in the straight black community sadly.....and thats men and women

Plenty of flabby nikkas with tiddies hitting off dimes. When you look a little closer you see they probably have money or power or a combo of the two. Women are into looks these days but that bread is still numero uno to these hoes

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got more puzzy thrown at me when i was 2 inches shorter and more swole To be really honest.:manny:

But in I figure after a certain age (like 25/26) women look for other thing slike money and security.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I can say is, I went to the club on Sat. night for the first time since starting lifting seriously... I felt like GAWD. I was in there turning down dances.

It is really on some :smugbiden: when you are the chooser.

LIFT WEIGHTS BREH.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if that was the case wouldn't there be more Brolic dudes walking around than we normally see now?

Its not for everyone. Some women like big/tall guys, some like skinny guys, there is something for everyone.

But are you willing to settle :mjpls:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False ... If u need to use the gym as a gimmick to get women and can't get ***** without it means you lack in the look or $$ department

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
False ... If u need to use the gym as a gimmick to get women and can't get ***** without it means you lack in the look or $$ department

This is true. I hate to quote the wack ass Body Building Forums, but Facial Aesthetics>>>

I'm a skinny dude but I have decent features and low body fat, I get my share of looks. I'd prolly get more if I bulked up though :ld:

The key thing is not being fat. Not all women have unrealistic expectations, I'm sure most of us would go ape shyt over a cute chick with huge titties and ass, but we'll settle for an in shape chick with a nice face. Not every woman wants a body builder :manny: