NULL
jay was in the biggest beef of hip hop, arguably won

Dropped two classics

Killed every feature he was on

Started dating Beyonce

Found his heir Kanye

roc a fella was blowing up

You cant find anyone better than those years

I am curious though, what does linking up with Kanye, and Dating Beyonce have to do with anything...all of the rest of the pointers you stated are opinions that cannot be justified. How can you say this is best hip hop will ever have/seen..? Most of those pointers you made had nothing to do with hip hop as music, as an art itself..sounds more like ****riding. I am not trying to diss you, I am a big Jay Z supporter, I think he is incredible as an artist but just dont understand the post..reasoning that you posted arent strong enough

Hova

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You were around that age you little fukk

Your first Jigger album was Blueprint 3

quit lion and go back to Kanyetothe where you belong

Wrong again. Do all people in Manitoba like to be wrong as much as you.

Hova

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am curious though, what does linking up with Kanye, and Dating Beyonce have to do with anything...all of the rest of the pointers you stated are opinions that cannot be justified. How can you say this is best hip hop will ever have/seen..? Most of those pointers you made had nothing to do with hip hop as music, as an art itself..sounds more like ****riding. I am not trying to diss you, I am a big Jay Z supporter, I think he is incredible as an artist but just dont understand the post..reasoning that you posted arent strong enough

It's all part of the culture. People made better music than jay. But when it comes to culture. Those years were undeniably the best.

Mr Miyagi

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And people criticized me for saying a lot of people are in love with Jays image lol.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all part of the culture. People made better music than jay. But when it comes to culture. Those years were undeniably the best.

there are so much raw hip hop records in the early to mid 90s thats why i was asking you how old you were. Raw talent, no watered down songs due to record label greed for radio spins..

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
EM 2000-03 had the GOAT run in hip-hop history

2 DIAMOND solo albums(both crtically acclaimed)MMLP -1.7 mil 1st week -- still the biggest 1st week for a solo artist in the HISTORY OF MUSIC

TES - 1.3mil in its 1st full week of release
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eminem_Show

starred in 8mile(oct 2002) grossed nearly 200mil

8mile soundtrack 8x PLAT

jay and EM were on 8mile soundtrack.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vx8OVqlCkg]Jay-Z - 8 Mile and Runnin' [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

EM had the best verse on JAY's CLASSIC 2001 release THE BLUEPRINT

how was JAY in the arly 2000's the best rapper of all time when he got murk on a song that FT EMINEM

+

EM sales + crtical acclaim @ the time >>>>> JAy's

interesting to see how you make your argument

Last edited by a moderator:

Hova

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EM 2000-03 had the GOAT run in hip-hop history

2 diamond solo albums(both crtically acclaimed)

starred in 8mile(oct 2002) grossed nearly 200mil

8mile soundtrack 8x PLAT

jay and EM were on 8mile soundtrack

Jay-Z - 8 Mile and Runnin' [HD] - YouTube

Eminem - Rabbit Run (UNCENSORED+LYRICS) - YouTube

Eminem 8 Mile road(8 mile song) - YouTube

EM had the best verse on JAY's CLASSIC 2001 release THE BLUEPRINT

Jay-Z Feat. Eminem - Renegade lyrics - YouTube

how was JAY in the arly 2000's the best rapper of all time when he got murk on a song that FT EMINEM

+

EM sales + crtical acclaim @ the time >>>>> JAy's

interesting to see how you make your argument
Em Was white.
Disqualified from the start.

Hova

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"eminem murdered you(hova) on your own shyt" -NAS

so we disqualifying NAS opinion on hip-hop?:rudy:

:youngsabo:

Nas would have made up anything. He had no material on jay. Why do you think he made up shyt, and called Hov a fakkit.

How old is nas 12

Daps
Reppin
NULL
jay was in the biggest beef of hip hop, arguably won

tumblr_lp0qt3hfbK1qcq2vho1_500.gif

tumblr_lp0qt3hfbK1qcq2vho2_500.gif