Let's all celebrate my 100th featured thread ..

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Since y'all wanna see the women argue, I'll start.

(Insert name here) your p*ssy is trash, your shoes are fake and I can see your tracks. Boom. You're wrong about everything, you're a future cat lady and nobody loves you. You're stupid, you don't hold yourself accountable for your actions and you need to stop harassing all these good, God fearing, respectable, loving, monied, strong Black men, you bed wench you. The only reason why anyone bothers with you is because they want to fukk and that's all your good for.

Did I cover all the usual talking points?
:russ:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God threw you over his shoulder and told you to create yourself. Pipe down

144150965657.gif

:damn:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
After some Coli detective work, I found the comment in question that set off the beef to another level brehs. Some background: Apparently Elle Driver can't naturally conceive children and has adopted kids.

This was directed at her:

Yet you don't read @bcrusaderw for the filth? Exactly what do daps do in real life. Worry about actually trying to conceive so that you don't have to kidnap kids and call it adoption. Good night.

:merchant:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to go ahead and say malc is the goat thread creator. I think he sprinkles E crack on the 1st page or something.

There is no way @agnosticlady or @Elle Driver should be entertaining this thread. If either one say's anything a bunch of people are going to run to one or the others side.

I think there both cool, they just dont see eye to eye. As a nikka on the coli, the last thing the ladies need to be doing is fighting among themselves it aint enough of for yall to be going in on each other and you know nikka's love to see women go at each other.

No lie tho, It is entertain to watch sometimes :lolbron: yall both can spit that venom.

But I know its gotta be annoying to deal with over and over.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
After some Coli detective work, I found the comment in question that set off the beef to another level brehs. Some background: Apparently Elle Driver can't naturally conceive children and has adopted kids.

WOW :dwillhuh:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm going to go ahead and say malc is the goat thread creator. I think he sprinkles E crack on the 1st page or something.

There is no way @agnosticlady or @Elle Driver should be entertaining this thread. If either one say's anything a bunch of people are going to run to one or the others side.

I think there both cool, they just dont see eye to eye. As a nikka on the coli, the last thing the ladies need to be doing is fighting among themselves it aint enough of for yall to be going in on each other and you know nikka's love to see women go at each other.

No lie tho, It is entertain to watch sometimes :lolbron: yall both can spit that venom.

But I know its gotta be annoying to deal with over and over.
Good thing that we don't.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

I've heard of trimming the hedges, but that scorched the earth.

Too fukking low. That's just way too personal, even if her infertitlity is something she's shared online....come on, where the line?

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
That is a crack ya jaw low blow.

Nonetheless, another bait thread Malc. Too bad I can't neg you for awhile.