Let's all celebrate my 100th featured thread ..

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I have love for both though.
Some things have been said between the two that crossed a line (looking at @agnosticlady :hmm:) but they both come off as good people and they're a lot better than the overwhelming majority of w̶o̶m̶e̶n̶ females (
nHkvuw6.png
) that post regularly.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
To quote some guy... As humans If you saw a reptile fighting a mammal you'll instinctively have empathy for the mammal.

Elle= mammal
Agnostic= reptile
:mjlol:

Is this because Agnostic opinions generally aren't in-line with the females of The Coli, and most of the males agree with her on alot topics? :jbhmm:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
A lot of female posters are jealous of @agnosticlady because she stands out for her posting and not just because she's a female. She's one of the few along with @Elle Driver
Most of the sistahood really are just jealous that agnostic is a better poster so they will dap anything negative about her instead of just going at her themselves.
They are really cultish

Rw6h1zr.jpg

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Since y'all wanna see the women argue, I'll start.

(Insert name here) your p*ssy is trash, your shoes are fake and I can see your tracks. Boom. You're wrong about everything, you're a future cat lady and nobody loves you. You're stupid, you don't hold yourself accountable for your actions and you need to stop harassing all these good, God fearing, respectable, loving, monied, strong Black men, you bed wench you. The only reason why anyone bothers with you is because they want to fukk and that's all your good for.

Did I cover all the usual talking points?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i didn't know they had beef but if they don't squash they're gonna have too deal with me and my belt
ion like how that bytch be trynna handle elle, she stay taking cheap shots when she has no recourse just for the simple fact she aint experienced enuf in life to think her opinions be right and hates to be wrong. but elle handles that shyt n i respect her for it. elle is petty but she also has the ability to intelligently argue.