Let's admit the cold hard truth about kobe - media ruined Kobe's legit top 3-4 status

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He went 5-2 in the NBA Finals.

Maybe the guys concerned with their FG% and passing to teammates should "chuck" more since it has been proven to be more effective in winning championships than p*ssy ball?
You can't even grasp why it's wrong to lust after 11 year old girls. I don't expect you to be capable of breaking down the game of basketball beyond which team had more points than the other.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
First Take is different than the staff writers in the back that write shyt on ESPN.com. I'm talking more about those guys and the guys who used to run TrueHoop like Henry Abbott.

First Take is basically Steven A Smith and we know what his deal is.

Again, no one is tripping about Henry Abbott or John Hollinger. You watch ESPN highlights and you only see Kobes makes, you watch first take and you only hear Kobe's shrine being polished, you watch games and you hear them gushing about how amazing Kobe is, yet a couple articles from Henry Abbott has you saying the whole network is against him. The fukk is wrong with you? :what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't even grasp why it's wrong to lust after 11 year old girls. I don't expect you to be capable of breaking down the game of basketball beyond which team had more points than the other.

I must be pretty good at it since my opinion of Kobe is close to that of the professionals.

Almost all his peers have him right there next to Jordan and better than LeBron.

Maybe you're the one who doesn't know anything about basketball since almost every NBA player disagrees with you?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Again, no one is tripping about Henry Abbott or John Hollinger. You watch ESPN highlights and you only see Kobes makes, you watch first take and you only hear Kobe's shrine being polished, you watch games and you hear them gushing about how amazing Kobe is, yet a couple articles from Henry Abbott has you saying the whole network is against him. The fukk is wrong with you? :what:

SO WHY DO U KEEP DODGING WHERE ESPN COLLECTIVELY RANKS KOBE COMPARED TO LEBRON??

EVERY TIME A PLAYER COMES IN TO TALK ABOUT HOW KOBE WAS MUCH BETTER THAN LEBRON, THE ANALYSTS ALMOST ALWAYS SHOUT BLASPHEMY AND DROP THEIR JAW LIKE SOME1 JUST SAID "RAPE IS A NOBLE ACT"

U KNO WHAT TIME IT IS, STOP ACTIN BRAND NEW .. OF COURSE THEY GOTA SHOW HIGHLIGHTS N PROMOTE THEIR STARS. THATS CALLED BUSINESS. THE AGENDA HAS ALWAYS BEEN CLEAR THO.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
SO WHY DO U KEEP DODGING WHERE ESPN COLLECTIVELY RANKS KOBE COMPARED TO LEBRON??

EVERY TIME A PLAYER COMES IN TO TALK ABOUT HOW KOBE WAS MUCH BETTER THAN LEBRON, THE ANALYSTS ALMOST ALWAYS SHOUT BLASPHEMY AND DROP THEIR JAW LIKE SOME1 JUST SAID "RAPE IS A NOBLE ACT"

U KNO WHAT TIME IT IS, STOP ACTIN BRAND NEW .. OF COURSE THEY GOTA SHOW HIGHLIGHTS N PROMOTE THEIR STARS. THATS CALLED BUSINESS. THE AGENDA HAS ALWAYS BEEN CLEAR THO.

Because by any measure that has ever been used in these rankings, LeBron >>>>>> Kobe. In individual rankings, ring count has always been trumped by MVP's and shyt like that. It's only considered controversial because it has always been cool to celebrate LeBrons failures while glossing over Kobe's shortcomings.

If you objectively look at the resumes of LeBron and Kobe and put your own feelings aside, its not close.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Because by any measure that has ever been used in these rankings, LeBron >>>>>> Kobe. In individual rankings, ring count has always been trumped by MVP's and shyt like that. It's only considered controversial because it has always been cool to celebrate LeBrons failures while glossing over Kobe's shortcomings.

If you objectively look at the resumes of LeBron and Kobe and put your own feelings aside, its not close.

LOL EVEN YOUR LEBRON LOVIN ASS KNOW THAT KOBE DOESNT BELONG 12 AND LEBRON DOESNT BELONG 3 .. THAT GAP IS EMBARASSING, EVEN BY ESPN STANDARDS. THOSE SAME FOOLS HAVE BILL RUSSELL AS HEAD N SHOULDERS ABOVE WILT DUE TO RINGS, WHEN WILT IS INDIVIDUALLY BETTER BY EVERY METRIC....ITS ALL AN AGENDA AND ONLY A RETARD CANT READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Ima need you to provide some actual quotes for that KG statement.

KG is barely top 20 because he doesn't have the rings Kobe has. But keeping it strictly basketball, only players I'd say are better than KG are better than Kobe. I think they're about the same level of player, I just value KGs skillset a little more.

KG ain't even half the player kobe was. :mjlol:

we talkin mamba here. we ain't talkin tracy mcgravy. :mjlol:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
LEBRON MAKES HIS TEAMMATES WORSE .. LOVE AND BOSH WERE SUPERSTATS BEFORE TEAMING WIT LEBRON. ON THE CONTRARY, KOBE SINGLE HANDEDLY TURNED PAU INTO A HALL OF FAMER.

IF LEBRON WAS GUARDED THE WAY KOBE WAS, HE'D STRUGGLE TO PUT UP 20

:salute:

one of the greatest media conspiracy - "BRON MAKES OTHERS BETTER!" :mjlol:

kevin love used to be decent. possibly the top 3 rebounder in past 15 years.
bosh was walking 24/12 every night.

bron reduces superstars in half. cuz he needs to control everything. no wonder his stats are pretty. harden doing exactly that cuz he got the ball in his hands all the time.

i ain't saying that's bad, but saying bron makes others better is 100000% fallacy