Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked this episode because it made me care about a character like Beth who I barely gave a thought to before this episode.
And it was really one line that did it for me...when she admitted that she knows she'd not going to make it. That little bit of honesty about her own shortcomings and inadequacies in the face of the world they live in was a really cool angle to take with the character and I am going to be sad when she does eventually get ripped apart by zombies.
Episodes like this is why I was looking forward to the cast being separated. I would prefer they focus on one of the splintered groups per episode instead of shifting between different groups because it gives us a chance to see some character development especially for those characters that have really never been given much of any spotlight time at all.

And that preview for next week with Maggie, Sasha and Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale in the fog surrounded by zombies looks cool as fukk. I am thinking Sasha or D'Angelo will be getting killed though. Maggie is probably the safest character on the show being out in the wilderness with two black people in a horror show.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I thought that was the best episode of the 2nd half so far.

If you were doing the same sh1t every day you'd get fed up too, time to find some booze. The concept of risking your life for it was funny to me....we might not meet up with the group or make it to see tomorrow, it's time to get faded.

Daryl is a top 3 actor (and character) on the show so they had to give him some air time, and it was worth it. Angry drunk Daryl was the first time he showed anything all series. The Walking Dead isn't always quality but this episode was good.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They also made up for that other black dude nearly fukking up the mission for some peppermint schnapps too....This time you have your golden girl white girl dropping everything for a side mission for some liquor..

The world they live in makes you think some crazy illogical shyt....

This episode gave light to Daryl's hate for the rich, his disdain for the privileged.... These episodes are all for character development...And I'm down for the cause...

Dope shyt...

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Jesus this show is fukkin horrible now. I've just watched four episodes of complete fillers, these writers really are struggling huh.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
memo to the walking dead

no more fuking episodes with carl and beth as the leads

got damn, i wish they bring back that producer they had last year

sure he was going through the material a little fast but this was some real bullsh!t this week

and there making daryl look really gay

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that nikka eats anything except punani

:russ: I think its time to start questioning Daryl's sexuality. That nikka out on the run with a fine ass lil white girl and she doing everything in her power to throw him that p*ssy and the nikka ain't taking none of it. Dude's a fakkit fo real.