Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
another good episode...Not sure what ya'll ADD having ass nikkas is looking for...

That suspense that these episodes are building...The feel of hopelessness...that shyt was dope AF when they were in the trunk..simple shyt like that...I just sit and imagine I'm in that situation with these episodes so I'm enjoying the hell out of it...

Daryl definitely had a nikka moment seeing all that cash and taking it...lol

and all I could think was I'd fukk Beth...fukk all this little sister shyt, ...I'm ashamed of myself.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, I'm a big fan of The Walking Dead series since it first started. Always defended it against all criticism and still do, but it's been lackluster since returning from break although I could argue it's been this entire season. The producers were hyping the last half of this season like it was going to be great and so different, but it's only been mediocre at best. I really hope season 5 is better than what we got this season.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season is dope man. I dunno what y'all talking bout.

If you want str8 action and shyt Sparticus is that show.

But these guys want character development and shyt.

But i am biased because i really like this show.

It can't do me no wrong.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not gon lie that "coming of age" ep was kinda doodoo :ld:....why the fuk they baby this bish so much :what:....i get she cute and all but cmon breh :comeon:

To be fair, Beth nor Darryl have ever had their own episode before. Besides taking care of Judith, Beth has pretty much been ghost on the show in any real capacity.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
This episode was ass. I thought they were gonna smash at one point, but barely anything happened.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
so yall basically hate the episode because they didnt fukk :shaq::patrice: