Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I'm cool with him being alive and all but the fact that some simple drugs they found saved his life was kinda weak. Everyone else who got that zombie flu sh1t was coughing up blood and eventually turning.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching the Walking Dead marathon over the last week, some questions are floating in my mind. I know it's a show, but it still doesn't really make sense.

How did the Governor know Rick came back with all those guns from the Clear episode?

How could the prison be visible in the pan out shot at the end of season 2, but they didn't find it for 7-8 months? Rick's a cop, so he probably would have known nearby prisons and there are usually highway signs indicating one is near.

Andrea was able to walk to the prison so it must have been very close to Woodbury, yet Rick's group, Tyrese's group, and everyone else in the area didn't run into the Governor's group sooner? :wtf: And how the hell did Andrea know where the prison was at to begin with?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After watching the Walking Dead marathon over the last week, some questions are floating in my mind. I know it's a show, but it still doesn't really make sense.

How did the Governor know Rick came back with all those guns from the Clear episode?

How could the prison be visible in the pan out shot at the end of season 2, but they didn't find it for 7-8 months? Rick's a cop, so he probably would have known nearby prisons and there are usually highway signs indicating one is near.

Andrea was able to walk to the prison so it must have been very close to Woodbury, yet Rick's group, Tyrese's group, and everyone else in the area didn't run into the Governor's group sooner? :wtf: And how the hell did Andrea know where the prison was at to begin with?

if only you applied this much logic to your religious beliefs and trying to disprove the existence of dinosaurs.