Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Subs. Just got up on this show and trying to read your reactions from the beginning. :russ: I binge watched S1-3 on Netflix all month and finished this season on demand over the weekend. :manny: I like it so far. But I had lo expectations from AMC thus I never got into this or Breaking Bad. Honestly for me the entire run is like 1 long season. I just watched episode after episode and didnt really pay attention to which season was which.

thats the best way to watch

I did the same in catching up to season 4. I hate the waiting now for each episode. I wish these TV shows would follow the Netflix model and just dump all their episodes at once per season.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I did the same in catching up to season 4. I hate the waiting now for each episode. I wish these TV shows would follow the Netflix model and just dump all their episodes at once per season.

Word. T-Dog ass had been dead before I finally realized he was NOT Eddie Winslow from Family Matters.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
twds4p2.png

:banderas:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Seum's WOAT:dwillhuh: whats that breh

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Didn't think they would kill him with 4 nikkas still alive :damn:

Carl Grimey knew what time it was. Second time he said they should have killed the Governor.