Let see who will get they azz kicked at the BBQ

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
You think that king of diamond go walk? You don't have enough spades to cut clubs.
If it doesn’t there is a chance your partner is cutting also that’s why you bid off of your partner especially if they bid first. Play it safe and bid 4, take the chance and bid the 5 but this hand could easily give you 6 if everything falls your way

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If deuces are in play good chance of your partner having 1 or both and butting heads with those jokers. Yall 6 book brehs is wildin'...:pachaha:

pcpking

All Star
Daps
If it doesn’t there is a chance your partner is cutting also that’s why you bid off of your partner especially if they bid first. Play it safe and bid 4, take the chance and bid the 5 but this hand could easily give you 6 if everything falls your way

That's why you see what your partner bid to take the chance on that 5 ( if its allowed) I can't see getting 6 out of that hand if everyone at the table know how to play.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
That's why you see what your partner bid to take the chance on that 5 ( if its allowed) I can't see getting 6 out of that hand if everyone at the table know how to play.
All the spades going to walk and if your partner is the one who is cutting the diamonds those will walk, that’s how you get the six. Not impossible it just depends on what your partner has