Let see who will get they azz kicked at the BBQ

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Bid 6 and run those high spades first to clear out early :ufdup:
Then hold on tight to see if the 5 spade can cut a heart or club. Clear out the spades early and that queen of hearts or Diamond might bring another book late in the hand :ufdup:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Definitely wouldn't be super confident in the Ace of spades or the King of diamonds. Once somebody leads with Spades you're cooked.
That’s why you lead with spades and eat up everybody’s ability to cut later down the road. Both jokes and ace of spades is 3 guaranteed no matter what but if you kneecap everybody and take 12 total soades out of play with just those cards there’s only 3 spades left in the entire deck and he holds the 5 which means there’s only 2 left.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
4 and a possible.

Not enough spades. You can get a book with the Ace but the King is a possible. You're already cutting clubs.

Deuce of diamond and spade could eat your ace of spade unless you not playing Duece is wild then you got 5 and a possible.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
5 Maybe 6

I'm leading with those diamonds so I can take some books and see who aint got em. I fgure the A and K should play and after I'll probably flush out some spades.

ALSO...A lot depends on if you playing first or not