Let me tell you about the time this bytch said I looked like Brittney Griner

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:laugh:

On a side note Diego is one of the underrated cities for hoes. Some of the baddest bytches I seen In the States were in San Diego. Went to a San Diego sate sorro party and damn:banderas:

Had to go to Camp Pendleton for some training about 8 years ago.

Those were some of the prettiest bytches I'd ever seen.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Story time.

I was out at the club a couple months ago. Predominately non black. A couple black girls walk in and I'm like hell yeah, bein the nikka that I am I know Imma pull one, maybe both.

I start spittin that Bay slick shyt, runnin game on a bytch like laps (I'm in San Diego now). One girl was receptive...other one kept lookin at me, then lookin at her phone. They had just moved out here from Texas. Finally, the girl that kept lookin at her phone...her face lights up like a christmas tree.

She says loud as fukk, ":krs: Aye, this nikka look just like Brittney Griner!!"

I'm like :snoop:. I'm light skin, and got light brown dreadlocks, so I understand the comparison. I try to play dumb tho. I'm like, "Nah...i dont think so. I dunno who that is"

Then the bytch flip her phone around and she got a pic of Brittney taking up the whole screen. It was a galaxy note too so the screen was big as fukk, and extra crisp.

2012+ESPY+Awards+Press+Room+4qcjeghfQQcl.jpg

What made it even worse is I was wearin my dreads back in a pony tail, and I was wearin a grey vest w/ grey slacks. I was like....damn.

She turned around and showed like 3 more people that werent even in the converstaion....all of them looked at the pic then looked at me...then made the :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I chugged my beer real quick and was like, "yo imma get a refill, i'll be right back" but a nikka just set his glass down n dipped.

:mjcry:
I could tell you wasn't Brittany cuz she would have done 1 of 2 things.
Pull them hoes or beat that bytches ass. You ran off like you Tyler Hansbourough in a beef
I don't even know what to tell you bruh :manny:
I dont whats funnier
this shyt or when this bytch said my cousin looked like Freaky Tah

That man was legit hurt about that shyt:deadmanny:
I'd be surprised if a bytch remembered who Freaky Tah was, and would have felt her vibe just off the strength. And that would have made the joke even funnier

Last edited: